• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

money gp cash

Started by 2007reborn, October 31, 2013, 07:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2007reborn

if i want to return i need some mad cash:P so does anyone know some kind of good money making method for me <3
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Mojo

(20:00:03) <Mojohaza1> gwd
(20:00:04) <Mojohaza1> looting
(20:00:42) <Mojohaza1> barrows
(20:00:46) <Mojohaza1> dks

:D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

The_Poet

I started by woodcutting yews until I had the money to provide the financial foundations required to runecraft. 1m per hour ++ for the win.

There is an out of date website called runescoop which has lots of other money making methods such as tanning hides which can be equally profitable without the xp

Ts Stormrage

Return to what... RS3 or 07?
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on October 31, 2013, 08:01:26 PM
(20:00:03) <Mojohaza1> looting
(20:00:04) <Mojohaza1> looting
(20:00:42) <Mojohaza1> looting
(20:00:46) <Mojohaza1> looting

:D

Fixed that for you