• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] L2rex, 106

Started by L2rex, November 04, 2013, 01:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L2rex

WG INTRODUCTION: L2rex

My RuneScape Name: L2rex
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2008. In 2009 i finally understood what pk is and i slowly tried and tried until i learned how to pk with various styles. That's currently best thing to do for fun in runescape. That's my opinion. My name shows my love for killing Rex solo. I have to tell this isn't my first account. My main got perm banned. It's a shame because i had really lots of good stuff like turmoil, ovls, chaotic set but i didn't like eoc anyways. Acc's name was We rag. Yeah i like to punish people for being unrespectable in wilderness. Thats raging. However, i came back to rs when oldschool servers were started so yeah that's about it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Once i was in Day guardians and another clan for players 135+ but i don't really remeber the name of clan.

About me: My name's Tom. Im 17. I live in Latvia. My hobby is basketball and i like alternative and electro/club music. My talents? I don't really know. Im simply fine at mostly everything. Like main account, not a pure :D. Im very tall so that helps me in basketball. I like respectable, easy-going, laid-back people. I don't like nervous, rude and naturally mean people.

I heard about WG through: I saw banner on zybez price check page
I want to join because: I don't have clan at the moment and  i'd like to take a part in many activities in the game.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Well im still going in school obviously but i have a lot free time on Saturdays or Sundays mostly.

Mojo

Hi there Tom, welcome to our forums :D

Stick around the IRC channel and hopefully someone will be on to interview you soon :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]