• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Post completionist syndrome.

Started by Owen, November 04, 2013, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Quote from: Leffe on November 06, 2013, 09:31:32 AM
Nice you do solo armadyl? Could you give a pic with your setup please? might try it aswell

That's pretty much what I take, with a yak full of sharks.

Penance aura basically gives me a full hour without using a super restore, it's pretty easy if you get kree to come into melee distance in the north east corner of the boss room so the AoE attacks can hit the mage and melee minions too.

Do The World Wakes quest to unlock Death's Swiftness ultimate too.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Kung_Man149

Best of luck with getting everything, Owen.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Alwaysafkn

Hey man grats on comp cape but I think before you do gwd bosses you should get trimmed comp cape. Then do bosses. Or do bosses as a break from trimmed reqs. Anyways how long have you been actively persueing comp cape?

- Quangsang

Owen

Quote from: Alwaysafkn on November 12, 2013, 10:20:14 PM
Hey man grats on comp cape but I think before you do gwd bosses you should get trimmed comp cape. Then do bosses. Or do bosses as a break from trimmed reqs. Anyways how long have you been actively persueing comp cape?

- Quangsang

483 hours of Castle Wars for some Gold Particles?  I'll pass.

Probably been 2-3 years of actually trying to max/comp, preceded by 7 years of hardcore pvp-clanning and being a shithouse.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

FluffyHarry

Damn this is going to be a challenge and i wishh you good luck!  :afro:

Owen

Been a while, but armadyl has just been trolling my life for about 20 hours worth of kills:

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Abs L

Wow! Owen has completionist cape! You've come a really long way!

Congrats@@

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Owen

Just need armadyl hilt and boots to have got all the drops.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Starzhine

Oooo Sounds like fun. Good luck!!!

And gratz on Completionist Cape. Awesome accomplishment!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Owen

Just thought I'd let you all know, I haven't given up, armadyl is just a prick.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

sweat

Good luck with the drops. I would find it kinda boring and pointless  cause its hardly worth the time. I'm only like 3 reqs off trim, and only need like 500 more cw tickets, but i quit when eoc came out. its just not the same game..
Proud supporter of Awesome Games Done Quick, a non profit organization that supports the Prevent Cancer Foundation. Thanks to all the speed runners who help make each event awesome and enjoyable.

Owen

Just another update, with the double exp weekend coming up I realised now might be a good time to sell all my little drops (herbs, seeds, bars, ores etc)

46m.  Casual.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Wizard

Quote from: Owen on February 17, 2014, 04:35:46 PM
Just another update, with the double exp weekend coming up I realised now might be a good time to sell all my little drops (herbs, seeds, bars, ores etc)

46m.  Casual.

Ye it might :o

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty

bank was made
so was postcount

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty