• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Post completionist syndrome.

Started by Owen, November 04, 2013, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Owen

Quote from: Josheh on March 17, 2014, 04:30:54 AM
Dat ward. Whats left?

From zammy? Boots and gown.

I reckon I'm gonna get trolled by untold numbers of wards for the foreseeable future.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

In other news:

500k Elite Clue with obligatory dragon dagger troll:

Also finally hit my second Lots! counter:

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

That's zammy finally complete!

Can start putting my ascension set to use and trying to finish Armadyl off now!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

There was also another buckler that I forgot to screenie

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Incitement

That's one hell of a goal.

Best of luck on it, looks like you're making good progress so far!

MoBBy

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

After finally getting Armadyl Hilt that meant I had completed Armadyl too now, so decided to sell my Armadyl and Zammy tabs, and I'll sell the drops from each boss as I finish them.

Armadyl complete:

Zamorak complete:

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Emeris6

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Congrats Owen, I may bless you in the future if I feel like you deserve it :)