• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] SK Neto

Started by Neto, November 11, 2013, 09:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neto

SG INTRODUCTION: SK Neto

My RuneScape Name: SK Neto
My Previous RSNs: S warrior S, Neto sV
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started to play since 2002 aprox, i used to play pures alot, but now im focusing on my main, money making, quests, clan, pvm, and all that stuff.
My past/current clans/teams are: I had not been on a real clan, haven't feel part of one, so i want to be in this one, and feel part of it.
About me: My first language is spanish so sorry if my english is bad, i have 22 years old and im studing graphic design, i will graduate in 1 year. I like to play rs because it's been part of my life, since i was like 12 years or so.

I heard about SG through: friend told me
I want to join because: The name of the clan, and i want to feel part of a family in rs

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I study and work, sometimes classes and reunions with clients.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Which friend recruited you?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Good to finally have you on here. Now you can be apart of the community, which includes WG in Old School as well. :)

Like I said we can always use a graphic designer; for competition sigs, banners, graphics to put on the website, etc. Welcome!

edit: @Mojo me ofc. :> I met Neto at dg. He's been in our cc for about a week now, just got him to register on the forums.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS