• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Does anyone need to train dungeoneering?

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robertwb69

I need to train my dungeoneering....
Currently I'm at level 67 with like 30k tokens and I want to get the chaotic weapon :O
If anyone else needs to train it as well add me on game and let's set something up.
Training with random people in world 77 is bad :(

PineappleTom

Why world 77? Not 117?

On note, I want to again Rob - but as I remember, our time zones were pretty bad for it!

Vephy

I am 97 at the moment and after 99 mining (hopefully after restored internet) I can get back to dging to 99 at least.

Robertwb69

I remember me you and Topwobler would own it up. I wouldn't mind doing it in the morning if it's easier for you.
What time pst would be ideal?

PineappleTom

Rob, what's the time now for you? It's 1.22am here (I don't know how GMT and PST are linked lol)..

Oh and yeah, those were the days!!

Robertwb69

PineappleTom

8 hours, that's brutal lol. Well, I can play whenever you are ready in the morning (for you). So give me a time and i'll be available :) When do you fancy starting this bromance again?? Guess it will help for 3 more members to commit!!

DestroyerDmc

You guys scare me lol. Im currently 90 gd and i would like to get it to 99 for all the chaotic weps etc i could get :D

Robertwb69

Yeah, let's give it a couple days and see if anyone else if up for it. Maybe 11am to noonish for me. So like 7-8pm for you.
I could do it earlier if need be, I guess it depends on how late you stay up.

PineappleTom

Sounds good, and not too late these days. 10pm latest really - trying to get into a good habbit for my future job lol :D

Bgpgraebner

Ask me on a dungeon if I'm playing, I might come - Keen to getting a cls as well :)

Wayshow

I'm tempted to join u guys... But I'm only 46 dung LOL
Plus I live like... 11 hours away from most of u :<
Oh and also im a noob ##

Call me if u guys go dung I want to tag along if I can :3

BeeBee

I'm on floor 11....with like 46 dg lol..
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

James

I maybe will need to start Dungeoneering again soon! :)

Robertwb69

Any level can group up really. We can all be prestige and start off on floor 1 then everyone can go up to whatever they can get to. Then when we all reset we can group up again. It's just a matter of coordinating who wants to go and what the best times would be.

Kat

ROB! im level 67 dung aswell! i really need to train it, but its been really hard to actually stay dedicated to the mini game. if you need a buddy pls let me tag along! thanks <3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Anat

I'm always down to go if you see me online, currently level 77. It's always such a pain to get teams so I mostly solo.

JC

Quote from: Anatcrafter on June 21, 2011, 12:39:21 PM
I'm always down to go if you see me online, currently level 77. It's always such a pain to get teams so I mostly solo.

Ananteater [dungeoneering]: lvl 77, exp 1,615,218 | Lm Duradel [dungeoneering]: lvl 90, exp 5,541,412

*JC Likes This*
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Pyroclastic0

Anat

Quote from: JC on June 21, 2011, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: Anatcrafter on June 21, 2011, 12:39:21 PM

Ananteater [dungeoneering]: lvl 77, exp 1,615,218 | Lm Duradel [dungeoneering]: lvl 90, exp 5,541,412

*JC Likes This*
Oh it's on  >:(

Creeper975

I'd really really like get get a Chaotic on my main, but too lazy :<

James

Armybuilder

Im 65 DG Id come DG with you as well. Although ill have teh same problem as tom +(

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

James

Robertwb69

Seems quite a few people are interested. I'll make sure I have all of you added and PM you when we start.
I am hoping to start sometime this week.