• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Runescape Videos

Started by Alwaysafkn, November 30, 2013, 06:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwaysafkn

So I have always wanted to get into being a Youtube blogger, I was when I lost all my weight and I had a good amount of subscribers but I ended up deleting that channel because people at my work found videos of my ex fat self and wouldnt stop making them the laugh of the shop. Anyways I have realized that was dumb and I shouldnt have told them about my videos in the first place. So here is my first video. Its rough.

I plan on making commentaries, Update videos, pvming, tips and tricks, quest guides, etc.

So go easy on me guys!

Runescape Commentary Quangsang Introduction

Http://www.youtube.com/QuangsangRS

Al

:D

I like the video quality, your voice (no homo brah), bits of humor here and there, and I thought you came off personable in the video. Hope to see more videos dude, you can turn this into a nice hobby I'm betting.

And I'm posting this to the clan Twitter. :>
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Taibz

Should make up your personal "hello" at the beginning of each video, like most RS YouTubers have :)
I didn't watch the whole thing, mainly cuz I don't play RS anymore. But from what I saw, it seemed ok :3

Just a tip: Include topic in the title to know more what to expect from the video. Otherwise everything seems so irrelevant.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Owen

Did you say your dragon was running off?!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Alwaysafkn

Quote from: Owen on November 30, 2013, 04:20:36 PM
Did you say your dragon was running off?!

Yes... My dragon kept jumping onto my keyboard. I have a baby bearded dragon named larry  :$

Heres my next video:

Runescape 3 Milestone 60 Reached!

Watch the ending for some Lols 6:10 to be exact..

P.S. Thanks everyone for your awesome support! I am making my December video for the Road to 99 Herblore. I will have less talking and more action! Maybe some things in there to make you laugh