• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

TDH_SWaGG's introduction for WG

Started by TDH_SWaGG, August 24, 2011, 11:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDH_SWaGG

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?[/COLOR Wilderness guardians]

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[i started a long time ago but ive been off and on since then it was back when rs classic was still on! my name is just a name TDH stands for the team i used to run! my favorite activitys are clan wars and soul wars pretty much anything pvp]

3. Tell us more about yourself ():
im 21 years old live in texas in the united states i fight mma and i am undefeated in the ring i work construction and i play softball also just to hang with my friends! i listen to TEXAS country like casey donahew band and cross canadian ragweed and i like some lil wayne kid cudi and wiz khalifa]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[my buddy Tenacious DH is in the clan and asked me to join and it sounds like a very interesting clan and yall do stuff that i like to do on rs]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Tenacious DH]

6. Any additional comments:
[i practice on tuesdays and thursdays so i wont be on much on those days maybe 1-2 hrs if im lucky]

Patty

Hello and welcome to WG! I'm sure you will love it here. Look foward to getting to know you buddy :)

TDH_SWaGG

Wayshow

A Texan ##
nice, Jean would be happy lol
Welcome to wg :3
Mind telling me your name? I like addressing people by their real names ;D

TDH_SWaGG

Tenacious

Hey dude, glad to see you posted an intro! Hope you like it here  ;D

Mark

Jean's gonna flip shit when she sees you.

Welcome to WG@!

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa

*STARS FLIPPING SHITS*

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Where to begin?! I love this kid already! Same age same state! Hiii I'm Jean! Everyone's talking about me on your topic LOL. I'm glad you found your way to WG! I'm a senior at UH. I live just outside Houston by Kemah. RL Meet?

Dude he' says ya'll, he's pro.