• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Keith Sander intro to WG

Started by Keith Sander, August 25, 2011, 01:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Sander

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Played since classic. My RSN is just my real life name. I don't do many activities but will attend events when i can.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I turn 19 on Sept 2nd. I live in Canada, Ontario. Male. I enjoy playing sports and just chilling with friends.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Adam (Planolocal).

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Ya i know a few new ones and a few older ones i don't feel like listing them atm.

6. Any additional comments:
I wrote this intro out twice now and i didn't feel like going into such detail as i did the first time. For some reason the forum logged me out and it didn't post my intro so i just made it short this time.

Creeper975

Wayshow

HOHOHO KEEF #2
want to restart hash unit? :D
kekeke inside joke ##
welcome :P

Mark

A canadian! Coolios. Welcome to WG :)

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa

You didn't even put my name down. Rude. Glad  I finally got to see this Keith.

Planolocal

Keith bro welcome in brother. this clan is legit we've always been number 1 in community.  ##
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Abs L

Hi Keith!
Dang it's a shame that the forum logged you out! Silly forum, would of liked to learn more about you. No matter! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely in WG and hope to meet you in IRC/RS sometime!

See you soon,

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Joey

Welcome back! Good luck with you'r Application.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Bgpgraebner

Planolocal

Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.