• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Counter Strike | Global Offensive

Started by Dog b2, August 25, 2011, 06:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog b2

Get everything you know!!

Go!

Coming out early 2012 so very soon. I am going to a Gaming convention called Euro gamer at earls court in September and its going to be there :D

Orthux

Wow that's really odd, I dreamt yesterday about an updated CSS and now I find out that it's a reality.

I can't wait for this, CSS is by far the greatest fps for me so with 2011 graphics and gameplay I reckon this will be a massive hit.

Zemus

Quote from: Orthux on August 26, 2011, 12:03:23 PM
Wow that's really odd, I dreamt yesterday about an updated CSS and now I find out that it's a reality.

I can't wait for this, CSS is by far the greatest fps for me so with 2011 graphics and gameplay I reckon this will be a massive hit.
^ CSS was good ## used to play that a bit, never really got into cod or anything

Dog b2

This game is gonna pwn best fps for pc by far  ##

Sonixpber

Can't wait! Its supposed to be geared towards competitive players so this is right up my alley, but as of right now competitive CS is dead... at least in North America it is, can't say anything about Europe or Asia

Flame Outlaw

This will be pretty bad ass, I really hope I'm back in the states for this. I loved CSS.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

Dog b2

Taibz

Quote from: Dog b2 on August 27, 2011, 08:17:28 PM
WE should make a WG Cs|GO team on www.gamesbattles.net

Since CS|GO isn't out yet, maybe we could do a Cs:s team lols :P
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Dog b2

Dog b2

When i went euro gamer they gave me 5 Beta Codes for the game. I have used 1 and gave 2 to friends. so i have 2 left i wont be giving them away i will accept runescape cash just name me a price and i will say yes or no

I ONLY HAVE 1 BETA CODE LEFT!!!!!

SuccinctLizard3

Omg i love Counter Strike never played source but only played The original.I would love to play the newest one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Revived)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

qtoa21

I love CS, it's the best FPS :P if you're making a team for CS:GO i'm in!

This signature is much more acceptable, and the seal is cute. :)

Ross

Used to play source all the time, Surf master. Lets hope they do a good job.