• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

D4rk/Ginger Boss Intro

Started by D4rk, August 26, 2011, 04:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4rk

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) : Well ive been playing runescape since the beginning of classic on and off. (mostly off) But i always keep coming back after years at a time and returned to the game now 8months ago again since wild came back. I have never been in any main clans but in mayhemmakers pure clan for 7years where im an oldschool member, i figured since i got a level 132 main ill check out what main warring is like.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like): I am 22 years old guy, from the beutiful land of Finland, I have played online poker for a living for the last 4 years and that consumes most of my time, i go to the gym from time to time thats pretty much it for hobbies, i like alot of different music, but right now im loving this soundtrack you guys have playing in the background :)

3. How did you hear about WG and what makes you want to join the clan: I remembered some old recruitment video i saw from you guys with the asian dude so i checked the site out and im liking everything i see so far so i want to join and check it out first hand.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know: No im completely new to the main clanning world. Unless i know you from Mayhem Makers or you know me there.

5. Any additional comments:  :king:

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

D4rk

Hey im a big confused could you explain what DG is ? and whats the difference? 2 clans in one site? :o

Bgpgraebner

You kinda used our old intro format... :P

Read the pinned topics on the Applications Forum and you'll find guides to introing and joining our clan.

WG and DG are different clans, but our forums and public IRC are shared. DG members cannot read WG topics and vice-versa. If you joined DG and got the required level for WG (110+ F2P), you may transfer to WG as soon as you wish.

Welcome to the community nevertheless!

Wayshow

I lol'd at the part about "the Asian dude"
He's the leader roflmao
And bgp... He's lv 132 Lolz ##
Nice to see Viking unit getting stronger ;D
Mind telling me your ne? :3
Welcome to wg :)

Creeper975

Shinhwa

Tim, I LOL'd at the asian dude comment as well. Anyways! Welcome to WG I hope you enjoy your time here.