• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Miner Smitty, 200

Started by Miner Smitty, February 19, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miner Smitty

SG INTRODUCTION: Miner Smitty

My RuneScape Name: Miner Smitty
My Previous RSNs: Smitty 49er
My Combat Level: 200
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2005 on an account I shared with my brother (Yes, I now realize that it is against the rules to share an account, but I did not realize this at the time). I mostly just explored the map and killed goblins during my time with this account so I eventually lost interest in the game and stopped playing until I made my second account, this account, in March 2009. Since then I mainly solo pvp'd in clan wars and in the wilderness and I used my favorite skill, mining, as a source of income to afford all those rune sets I kept losing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The first and only clan I've joined is Subsistence, a social non-requirements community clan in 2012 and I've achieved the rank of Senior Member. The clan is great and there are friendly people there, but I feel it's dying and there's been one measly event within the past two months. We were challenged to a friendly war by the Descendant Guardians once but I believe we refused.

About me: I don't like to disclose too much information about myself on the internet (I made that mistake in my last clan) so excuse me if I seem a tad brief. I'm a male from the East Coast of the United States I love to play and watch American Football, it's one of my passions; I play Runescape for fun and to fill up my weekends when I have nothing to do; and I like to spend two hours a day minimum in the weight room (do u even?). I stress a healthy lifestyle and I refuse to drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I heard about WG through: I saw some of your recruitment videos.
I want to join because: I've never been in a warring clan and with Legacy Mode I'm hoping that there may be a few wars in the future, but even if there aren't it'd be great to actually be in a clan with an active leadership and  multiple events a month.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

day i k0ed

welcome to forums,  ^^ there will probobly be a place here for you <3

Mojo

Oh yes I remember sending that war challenge from DG!

Welcome to SG :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey man welcome to SG. Awesome application, was a good read. I stress health and watch football like you do too. :>

From California tho #westcoastrepresent.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ronmanola

Hey Welcome to the clan, good to see rs3 still has clanners :)