• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

ESO

Started by Asaad, April 04, 2014, 07:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

Is anyone getting it/ have gotten it? I'm probably going to town to pick it up right now. If so, tell me. Let's start a clan of some sorts!
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Wizard

Heard it was like 45 base $ then 15$ a month, or something like that? cbf :)

Patty

Yeah I watched someone play it for 3 hours and it's just a very watered down skyrim you have to pay monthly for.

Mojo

They kept sending me emails to try the beta but in the end I never tried it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Sean

I played the beta when it was still under NDA and it was alright. However, it didn't have any of the excitement Guild Wars 2 had for me, or even the excitement RuneScape gave me back in the day. Combined with a high monthly fee, I'll pass on ESO.

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Tayzon_Day

I played the beta and imo the only fun part was the quests, so pretty much the single-player part of the game.
The dungeons are boring as fuck.
Didn't try PvP tho, that could be fun.

It's also very expensive.

Asaad

So far, I'm having an OK time. I do quests, which I believe to be run here, talk to this guy, press E to do this, then go back to do that, and finish. While in between quests, I also start new ones midway and somehow finish them one after another.

Quests are boring. I'd like to see how pvp, armor, items, and the marketplace work. I try to base things on what made runescape fun. So i will reserve my judgement, but I wish it was funner for a mmorpg. Maybe joining a clan would be useful in terms of making things more exciting.

I've been patiently waiting for 1 year to play this game, and it's not half bad. I'll continue to play.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]