• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The Blog of a random dude

Started by Ivica Divlji, April 04, 2014, 11:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivica Divlji

The Blog of a random dude
By Ivica Divlji

Hey guys, I started this blog to keep up with all of my Runescape and real life achievments and stuff.
In here I'm going to be posting stuff regarding my current goals in Runescape, fun things I saw and that happened to me,
screenshots of my slayer runs, PvM runs, level ups, and also, some stuff that I'm doing in real life.
So basicly it's a blog about anything I find interesting enough to post here.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it!

Although I recently came back from a Runescape break, I have been, slowly, returning into my regular Runescape gamemode, whic is basicly just doing random skills and hanging around with people, having fun. I have been introduced into Player vs Monster by Al, Geoff and Jonas. These guys made me happy by showing me how Godwars Dungeon trips look like. There is a thread posted by Al if you want to check out my first Bandos and Zammy trip (http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=9697.0). I took these the next morning when Jonas and I went for a Bandos/Arma trip :D

And a photo of Al, Jonas and me on a Zammy trip.

The total profit I got from those Gwd trips we took is about 2.5m, which is good cash for me :D

My total loot and profit from a barrows trip
<-- 1.3m if you cant see it :D

This concludes my PvM tips from 1st of april to 4th of april.

More coming soon.

Patty

Wizard

Tezza Rulz12

Looking forward for some updates :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ivica Divlji

A few levels that i got these days.

Defence 91

Woodcutting 83, while capping in the citadel :D

I got 65 prayer during a Bandos trip.
1-10 Divination, and 72 slayer.
There was also Agility 51-55 before the contest, and 55-57 since the contest started.
I hope I'll get it to 60+ during this contest :)

Ivica Divlji

A funny thing that happened to me yesterday, while i was on a slayer task.
My goal was getting the 190 black demons task done fast, cause Jonas invited me to an arma trip, but things became a bit different once i came to the black demons area in the Taverley dungeon.  As usual, I found a guy there, on a task too, killing demons. And i realized that he wasn't collecting ashes and other drops. So i figured, since i brought 400 magic notepaper with me to collect my ashes, i might as well collect some of his drops too. And so it started...

That was the loot I got from him. 767k total cash from his drops. And at that point i only did about 20 kills myself, meaning my slay task went aside, and this became a collecting trip :D

A new guy appeared, doing the same thing. And another one after him. I collected all of the drops, noted them, and continued.
When i ran out of notepaper, i took a profit check, just to see how much cash I made off these guys.

1.85m total, which is 1.45m when you take out the price of the notepaper i used. That was sweet cash right there.
In that whole slayer task run, i only killed 57 black demons.

This was one of my funniest slayer tasks ever, so i wanted to share this with you guys.

Mojo

you should do Tears of Guthix for divination, will get you 40+ in just a few weeks with minimal effort :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ivica Divlji

I dont think I've got the required quests for Tears of Guthix, but that's for the advice. I'll work on it ;)

geoff_7th

Ivica Divlji

So yeah, after a long and painful history with a rune crossbow, i finally decided to get a royal crossbow.
QBD was a pain. Tried range, melee, and finally mage.

At my 5th try, i managed to get to the 3rd faze and i brandished the unfinished royal crossbow into, what's atm my favorite ranged weapon, a royal crossbow :D

geoff_7th

Ivica Divlji

Since i haven't posted anything in a while, I figured I could tell you a bit about my current runescape adventures.

I have been working on my slayer quite a lot, so at some point I decided to make a slay tab just to see how much stuff, and cash, i would stack up on my way to 85 slayer. I started counting my tasks and screening loot from each task at task #41. Probably did about 6ish tasks before I started counting them.
Here's a detailed list of my tasks from #41 - #55 with all the loot from each task.

[spoiler]
Starting at Slayer lvl 74, my slay tab screen. Worth: 9.3m

Slayer task #41 - 130 Black Demons   Assigned by: Duradel

Slayer task #42 - 141 Fire Giants   Assigned by: Duradel

Slayer task #43 - 105 Aviansies   Assigned by: Duradel

Slayer task #44 - 122 Grotworms   Assigned by: Duradel

Slayer task #45 - 112 Jungle Strykewyrms   Assigned by: Kuradal

Slayer task #46 - 222 Waterfiends   Assigned by: Kuradal

Slayer task #47 - 199 Black Demons   Assigned by: Kuradal

Slayer task #48 - 249 Gargoyles   Assigned by: Kuradal

Slayer task #49 - 151 Trolls   Assigned by: Sumona
No picture available, since I started doing fast runs for collecting Slay points.

Slayer task #50 - 165 Living Rock Creatures    Assigned by: Kuradal

Slayer task #51 - 129 Basilisks   Assigned by: Sumona

Slayer task #52 - 57 Iron Dragons   Assigned by: Sumona

Slayer task #53 - 135 Blodvelds   Assigned by: Sumona

Slayer task #54 - 104 Fungal Magi   Assigned by: Sumona

Slayer task #55 - 143 Gargoyles   Assigned by: Sumona

[/spoiler]

As for my levels I have gained:

[spoiler] 07.04.14.

100k slay xp on my tracker, since i started the goal to reach 85 slay.

84 Range

75 Slayer

58, 59, 60 Agility

85 Range and 178 Combat, apparently I missed those lol

89 Hitpoints (Constitution), also missed :D

56 Thieving

58, 59, 60 Construction

58, 59, 60 Herblore

76 Slayer

300k xp on Slayer tracker

92 Defence

77 Slayer

86 Range

180 Combat

[/spoiler]

My goal over the spring break (April 12th - April 21st) is:

1. Getting closer to 99 defence.  99/99 Defence  +7 levels
2. Making additional 10m with slayer. Estimated value At #55 (12.04.14) = 16,092,916 gp   Estimated value at #85 (21.04.14) = over 37m :)
3. Getting 65 agility. 65/65 Agility  +4 levels
4. Working on Dungeoneering. 41/80 (Or what ever lvl, i just want an imp :D ) + 3 levels

Ivica

P.S. A big thanks to Brent, for helping me out with my technical difficulties. Cheers mate :D

Brent147

Oh man, such a nice blog! Keep up the great work!  :woeh:
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Ivica Divlji

I haven't posted on this blog for quite a while.
I have been busy with the end of my high-school and some exams.
So I'm just gonna type some stuff down about what's been going on in my life these days.

For my Runescape activity, I have been doing quite a lot of lvling regarding Slayer, Dungeoneering, Range and some other skills.
I am about to hit 89 slayer, slowly making my way up to 90, and making about 30m from 85-88.
As for dungeoneering, I got over 20 lvls when the double token week was up, gaining over 110k tokens and going from lvl 45-68.
With that I finally got my charming imp, which made slayer so much easier.
I got 97 range, and slowly working up my way to 99, which will hopefully be the lvl that gets me the 2k total lvl :D I'm trying to make that happen.

Also I have been working on making money, in the Ascension caverns, by killing Gladuis monsters. One trip usually lasts for a day, while I afk them and watch Stargate SG-1.
I try to make each about 10m per trip, and I'm currently on my 4th trip. This money will be used to repay a debt I have which was 60m for getting 85 herblore.

As for my Irl activities, I got a job. Starting as an apprentice to a friend in the field of Office Administration.
This job does not have a fixed schedule of time I have to spend working, per day, so my work schedule varies from day to day, meaning I have no ideas what's gonna be happening when,
which makes me a bit had to get a hold of, for things like events and meetings.

With this, I leave you,
Have a nice day and happy hunting,

Ivica