• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rot Close?

Started by BeeBee, August 31, 2011, 11:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

RIP Clan World.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Samurai-JM

inb4 rot "closes" then crashes a big ass war and yells SURPRISE!!!

Slipknot1499

Honestly sad to see them go :( although alot of people dislike them, they played the game how they wanted to, and their community was one of the best around. Will miss them.

Death_Outlaw

I'll indefinitely miss them, always fun to come up against them even if they cleared us; it made Pking fun to come up against a better clan and have them around as the one who set the standards and 'Fucked Shit Up'.

Hope they re-open.
And that their members don't quit :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Vio

Pixel sig concept:
Graveyard at night, 6 gravestones with visible text in background.
"Eternal Honour", "Shadow Elves", "Adelais", "Dark Slayers", "Damage Incorporated", "Reign of Terror"
Middleground: me and Lordy on a picnic blanket drinking tea and eating sandwiches.
Text: "WG - The Original Outlasters"

Mark

Quote from: DG Keanu on August 31, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
Pixel sig concept:
"Eternal Honour", "Shadow Elves", "Adelais", "Dark Slayers", "Damage Incorporated", "Reign of Terror"
Middleground: me and Lordy on a picnic blanket drinking tea and eating sandwiches.

Youve no idea how many times i Facepalmed reading this.

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Well keanu...

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dorcha3377

You forgot ZF, but hey I won't miss the mo fo's one little bit.

Flame Outlaw

I think the best comment on that whole topic was "Obvious troll is obvious".. They will still be around in some shape or form. The members will most likely create a new RoT underneath the old banner if Mattbrazil2 is truly closing it down.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

Randy

Quote from: Mark on August 31, 2011, 08:34:48 PM
Pixel sig concept:

especially since he's newschool as fuck lol

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rachellove9

Quote from: Randy on September 01, 2011, 05:02:09 AM
Pixel sig concept:

Keanu, I laughed.  Just don't go in their IRC and try to recruit them.  They already have a passion for Gene as I have read some of their comments over the last year.  lol

I have to say it is sad to see them shut down.  Remember they were Gene's choice clan to merge with about 18 months ago or something.  lol  I know what some of you mean by fun to run into them in the wildy.  Often I'd be like the only one left and be like omg where did everyone in WG go.

Vio

Quote from: Randy on September 01, 2011, 05:02:09 AM
Pixel sig concept:

Bitch I was running clans while TT was still a mid-sized clan  ##

Bam

there's no fun in being "the good ones" if there aren't any "bad ones"...sad to see them go.

Joey

^What Bam said. PvP won't be the same anymore. People think it's a troll, but I also heard that a few of there General's or Councils are leaving off to College. I mean, why not pick new one's? Who knows, RoT's been around for AGES. Legendary clans do die, and rise back up in the near future. I give them a few months or a few weeks to see what happens.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

True. We all have moved on from this game at some point.

sulaiman400

If it is not a troll, I would say that this is disappointing. RoT is easily one of the top clans of all time (Yes, their pulls are lower, but it's more because of the era than anything) I kinda hope this is a troll.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

BeeBee

sulaiman400

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on September 01, 2011, 11:56:13 PM
DS/DI>RoT ##

Correct... but they would be between #3 and #5 all time (RSD/VR/DF might be in here too)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!