• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Logs vs yews Intro for DG

Started by Logs vs yews, August 31, 2011, 01:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logs vs yews

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This introduction is for Descendant Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started RS over 5 years ago. Although the account i am using is probably only about 3 - 4 years old. My original log in for my current rs account is 'Logs vs yews' which is just a random name i chose for my account because it was originally a skiller. I joined Clan Peacefull few years back when I was a skiller. It was still fairly active at the time. I contributed my fair share into the clan including guides, site suggestions and such. The clan has gone downhill in present times so I have left the clan. But now as of 108 combat. My Favorite activities include, PVM and skilling :)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 19 years old. Born and raised Auckland, New zealand. Male. Hobbies include BMX and mixing. I am a home DJ so I am very opened minded when it comes to music although I do have my tastes of what is real music and not. I like to listen to alot of Old school rap/hiphop, as well as liquid dubstep/DNB. Skills include carpentry and 20th century kid computer knowledge. I like to sleep a lot and i dislike mean people.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I was speaking to 'Dat Zemus' telling him i'm looking for a clan with Aus/NZ members. When he referred me to you guys

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Dat Zemus

6. Any additional comments:
Good luck, Have fun and stay out of trouble :)

p.s only have the time to post intro tonight as I am about to go to sleep.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

im not mean, so you will like me (THIS IS A COMMAND)
lol
welcome to dg ##

Zemus

Kwaichi

Nice to meet you Logs vs yews :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Shinhwa

Hiii Welcome to come DG/WG!
I'm glad that Zemus told you about us!
I haven't seen you in our TS yet but I hope to meet you soon!