[Declined] SolovievLive

SolovievLive

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SolovievLive

What is your current RS name? SolovievLive

List any previous RS namesDont remember

What is your total level and combat level?

What is your current RS name? Gre3nGiant

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat 108

Total level 1835

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Originally played runescape as a child then quit for a few years. Came back to the game about 5 years ago. Have always mainly pked and have done a mixture of single and multi pking on a variety of account builds. As a pure I frequently did clan portal fights

Tell us about your clan history.

When my account was a pure account I pked with a few pure clans but mainly with blunt pures and was a caller for them. When revs was still multi I pked with a number of different teams depending on the timezone often brotherhood or dino cc.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm from Scotland and mainly pk in the GMT evenings. Always believed that although pvp is competive toxicity doesn't need to be a part of it

How did you hear about us? Draynor Village

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Originally played runescape as a child then quit for a few years. Came back to the game about 5 years ago. Have always mainly pked and have done a mixture of single and multi pking on a variety of account builds. As a pure I frequently did clan portal fights

Tell us about your clan history.

When my account was a pure account I pked with a few pure clans but mainly with blunt pures and was a caller for them. When revs was still multi I pked with a number of different teams depending on the timezone often brotherhood or dino cc.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm from Baltic States and mainly pk in the GMT evenings.

How did you hear about us?  Draynor Village

What makes you want to join us? To pk

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im against government