• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Still kicking about!

Started by FocusFrost, June 26, 2015, 06:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FocusFrost

haha had a small afterthought when i walked past a PreePaid Runescape giftcard in a shop today and completley forgot i spent years on this! I was once in this clan aswell! i done quite well id say, even though i lied to get into the clan by claming i was 80 (but only 79 at the time) :D

i remember my Mentor  being KingdanielII, and loved winding RICK HAMM up :woeh:

anyone still kicking about from that era? Sir_Dazzy and that gundam and saneth guy who pretended to die irl :fp:

good times!

the teamspeak password was always Edgar . . . . .

is Zezima still top dog in runescape?

Mojo

Always nice to see old members stopping by :D

A lot has changed since then but we are still here.
Zezima is no longer top dog, still a legend though!
We have a few old names around still such as @Zemus and @Randy who you may remember.

Ever considered returning to RS? :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

Don't remember you, but i do remember dan, so must have been after i quit Rs, i'd suggest Zemus/Randy as mojo said and maybe Zak/Owen? (Snowzak/Bassism) Owen doesn't play anymore but still uses the forums every now and then
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

WitchDoggy

you are 79 years old ?  O_O

FocusFrost

The name Bassism rings a bell!, im almost certain i was his mentor!?

Loppls?
wildflame?
GEO something?

im sure i stopped after farming came out

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Lol Sainath? Way before my era but it's still a little running joke between the older members.

"RIP Sainath"

? :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Reece

Geo hood. The aussie crew :>
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Keith

Hey man good to see old faces around, I definitely remember your name - I came in at the tail end of that era I believe. Kero2 Mangomaniac and Snowzak and maybe Bassism idk all came in at semi-similar times in comparison to when I did if you remember those names. My rsn was Reticked ## Zezima still plays actually (has a stream on twitch), just not on the top of the leaderboards anymore.

slayer123121

Quote from: FocusFrost on June 26, 2015, 11:46:00 PM
The name Bassism rings a bell!, im almost certain i was his mentor!?

Loppls?
wildflame?
GEO something?

im sure i stopped after farming came out

Loppls left before me, quality Pvper ## ##

Stokenut? Kenshln?
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

FocusFrost

I recognize both those names ^

i have an old Harddrive with loads of old WG screen caps, Lordy sleeping with a playboy mag etc,  ill try and look them out

Mister Kyle

Quote from: FocusFrost on June 29, 2015, 04:39:19 PM
I recognize both those names ^

i have an old Harddrive with loads of old WG screen caps, Lordy sleeping with a playboy mag etc,  ill try and look them out

FOR THE LOVE THAT IS EVERYTHING HOLY UPLOAD THIS GODDAMN PHOTO

Also hi I think this is my first forum post on here in about a month oops

Snowzak

ahahaha messing with Rick Hamm was the best. I remember your name, I came in about when Rick was being expulsed from leadership and a bounty was on his head. Kingdan and Sainath I remember too... 10 years ago, man, we're #old

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

Al

Lol a bounty? Like hunting him in the wilderness? How much was it? :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Snowzak

It was like this ego battle between Gene and this guy Rick who left being an advisor, and kinda failed to make a breakoff clan if I remember correctly. He would persist to troll our forums and yeah for the folklore of it there was a reward to whomever managed to kill him in the wild (of course it never happened). Pretty sure he wasn't the only one :p

or maybe I'm confusing him with Axe Man Jack  -.^

if only dat extended clan history on the old website still was up

Dorcha3377

Kyle

Quote from: Snowzak on July 02, 2015, 03:59:12 PM
It was like this ego battle between Gene and this guy Rick who left being an advisor, and kinda failed to make a breakoff clan if I remember correctly. He would persist to troll our forums and yeah for the folklore of it there was a reward to whomever managed to kill him in the wild (of course it never happened). Pretty sure he wasn't the only one :p

If I remember correctly that was AMJ :P

Heya Focus, nice to see you around again :)

Snowzak

Quote from: Kyle on July 03, 2015, 02:00:45 PM

If I remember correctly that was AMJ :P

But Rick was a massive troll as well no?

Keith

Yep it was AMJ we joined at about the same time - the day I joined he was just posting all kinds of awful shit all over the forums ##
Rick Hamm was a good guy but could be very argumentative and opinionated. He didn't always see eye to eye with everyone and expressed it. I liked him, he actually came back a few years later for a very short time where he was in IRC and stuff and caught up with some of WG's happenings. I wouldn't be too surprised if he checked in again down the road.

Al

Yeah I remember Rick Hamm checking in with us. AMJ...lol he's one of the few people Lordy has blocked in the CC. I think that horrible essay about Lordy and how he's prejudice against Americans or something was from him right?

Lol WG lorez

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Kyle

Rick was very opinionated. I didn't mind him though, was actually good friends with him for a while. Not very many people actually liked Rick because he was very blunt with how he put his thoughts.

Al

Maybe it was also cause he was a full adult and you guys were teens? Lol

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Snowzak

Quote from: Al on July 03, 2015, 10:21:38 PM

probs. was funny how gene would get worked up ##

Reece

Quote from: Al on July 03, 2015, 10:21:38 PM

Lol, nah.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Owen

HOLY SHIT LEWIS

HI

(It's Bassism by the way)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi