• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [RS3] PK Ruezed

Started by God Tim, August 11, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Tim

RS3 INTRODUCTION: PK Ruezed

My RuneScape Name: PK Ruezed
My Previous RSNs: I mainly played Runescape 3 and started playing around 2008, at the moment i use the names Ruezed ( RS3) and PK Ruezed ( OSRS ). I have had a main on RS3 called ZeroTaste, but lost it duo some stupid things i did in the past.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around 2008, i was very little and didnt knew much. When i grew up i learned more stuff and started playing seriously, i made some good gainz and started naming my account ZeroTaste, back in the days i thought it was cool and sticked with it for a long time, for about 2 years now i use the name called Ruezed, i randomly came up with it and thought it was creative and i still have the name Ruezed. I love doing minigames and helping / hanging out with friends, I love to pk, im always in for new things aswell!
My past/current clans/teams are: I havent been in serious clans, although im in Ethereal Horizon on Runescape 3, just a couple of friends, nothing pvm like, its mostly social, although i do want to join a clan that focus themselves on pking.
About me: Hello!
My name is Tim Dooijeweerd, im 17 years old and i am from the Netherlands, I love to play games, but i also love to skate outside! im pretty good with computers and i love making friends, im in for every kind of music but i love Rock. I really like food, i love to eat, but i dislike vegetables. I would like to become a twitch streamer one day!

I heard about WG through: From Youtube :D
I want to join because: Awesome name, and

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe school, but I do not think so

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our forums :D

You don't appear to meet our RS3 or OSRS requirements unless I've checked it wrong.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

Spoke to Pk, hes not currently at reqs but is training up as we speak to hit the reqs :P :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

btraill

Hey Ruezed! Glad you found us, keep leveling up and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards what are your current stats?

Al

Anyone heard from him? Hope to still see you around Tim.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Quote from: Al on August 25, 2015, 11:40:47 AM
Anyone heard from him? Hope to still see you around Tim.
his OSRS account is far below the reqs and originally I didn't notice he'd listed a different RS3 account.
Have seen him in CC a few times will try and get him to IRC.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lordsamm

Spoke to Tim on Rs. He is a pure so combat reqs are a little hard for him. He would like to join as a guildsman. He will quote me to confirm this!

God Tim

Yep! Hey all sorry that i didnt react, didnt notice that people would react on my post haha! currently im combat 70 and im working on it! And i confirm what Lordsamm said :D

jaredspurr

God Tim

Hello guys reached 85 combat yesterday! so what now ? :D

Mojo

Quote from: PK Ruezed on September 02, 2015, 04:49:38 PM
Hello guys reached 85 combat yesterday! so what now ? :D
good work :)

Next step is to come to IRC and request an app review from a member of staff. See you there :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]