• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Teequoze

Started by Teequoze, April 24, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teequoze

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Teequoze

My RuneScape Name: WG Teequoze
My Previous RSNs:

- AAO Dubking
- RD Dubking
- WG Dubking
- Teequoze
- WG Teequoze

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing 13 years ago around 2003 hearing about the game from a  friend and looked it up and started playing it once I got home. Little did I know I would be still hooked to the game for all those years..

Always been active in the pvp scene have been in multiple clans through that period (can't remember all of them).

First clan was ghosthunters a f2p pk clan. Members in this clan joined dutch generation a giant in the f2p waring scene back in the day. Joined them also because of my friends.

Later I joined TNT also a pk clan but this time p2p was around 2010. From there I flicked between clan chats no official clans EG Terminal FTW.

Also joined FOE on one of my pures and Sl33pypk3rz which still exist on osrs.

Also been in VR for a while but not that long as I turned to TNT once the leader stopped the clan I recruited some TNT guys and started AAO (against all odds).

We done a lot of pking and warring with AAO vid where we got rekt by team baconstrips which I've also been in:

! No longer available

On OSRS my first clan I joined was redemption was well respected there but as I ruined my pure by accepting the reward on Monkey madness I've got 34 def and left under pressure of fellow clan members.

Joined AA Than Armadyl assailants mostly a pvm clan but I got pushed out as I was adding pressure to much to start doing pk events eventually left.

Than I joined the wilderness guardians. And been in here for 9 months. But as I had a bad day yesterday I got kicked out and looking to rejoin as I don't want to be part of any other clan.

WG #1

! No longer available

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

Main teams:

- Ghosthunters
- Dutch generation
- TNT
- Terminal FTW
- VR
- AA
- WG

Pure teams:
- FOE
- Sl33pypk3rz
- Redemption

About me: Male, 22, Belgium

Hobbies/intrests/school

College student last year not going very well on school atm part of my bad reactions I've gotten in the past days.

I enjoy running trying to catch up again on the level I was before I got sick a phew weeks ago.

I also play golf, HCP 8,5 used to play indoor soccer but stopped with that.

Music I listen to.. RS music rock etc Dubstep previous rsn (dubking) says it all

Used to listen and go to hardstyle festivals

Atm more listening to pop

Also got an intrest for cars like most guys, the expensive types of cars jaguar, mercedes, BMW are my favorites

I heard about WG through: Can't remember forums, zybez, youtube
I want to join because: Most loyal and trusted clan I've ever been in.

The way the clan is, it is very professional this not only said by me but also people outside the clan that are really looking up to WG.

I enjoyed the pk events a lot also the pvm events but a bit less as its not that much in my intrests.

Its been a pleasure to see the clan grow and get better the time I've been in it. Slowly and steady turning away from just pking solo pvmers/pkers to actually starting to take on bigger clans and  setting up wars against them. Trying to get the clan ready together to start warring again and restoring the legacy of bloody wars was my biggest motivation this also by trying to increase recruiting, by twitch, youtube and forums.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School only exam periods

N Suppressor

D om

Hey Teeq. It's a shame what happened yesterday.

Could you explain a little more about the 'hacking'? It's kinda worrying to me, unless as Genesis said, that it is white hat hacking?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PineappleTom

Regardless of the past/future decisions - nice application! :)

Teequoze

Quote from: D om on April 24, 2016, 12:06:03 PM

Could you explain a little more about the 'hacking'? It's kinda worrying to me, unless as Genesis said, that it is white hat hacking?
White hat yes read a book about it a week ago about hacking and wanted to experiment with it myself and see how I could do. Hackers get payed pretty good by companies to exploit weaknesses. But its actually not that serious as you think :s

About what I posted in inactivity was that I just wanted to take a break from rs, events etc for a moment but I've written it very bad should have let it rest for a couple days but no.. I actually wanted to delete the post this morning as I changed my mind but it was already to late  :|

D om

Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

White hat yes read a book about it a week ago about hacking and wanted to experiment with it myself and see how I could do. Hackers get payed pretty good by companies to exploit weaknesses to. But its actually not that serious as you think :s

Sure I understand. The only thing that bugs me (pun intended) is the keylogging part.

Anyway, I hope that you have a chance to speak to the ranks in the clan about what happened, and come to a conclusion regarding your re acceptance into the clan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teequoze

Quote from: D om on April 24, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

Sure I understand. The only thing that bugs me (pun intended) is the keylogging part.

Anyway, I hope that you have a chance to speak to the ranks in the clan about what happened, and come to a conclusion regarding your re acceptance into the clan.

We will see hopefully, gotten a bad day and got everyone on my neck oh god  :erm:

D om

Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 12:28:46 PM
Quote from: D om on April 24, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

We will see hopefully, gotten a bad day and got everyone on my neck oh god  :erm:
Whats in the past is... in the past. People don't hold grudges dude. If it's a genuine mistake then I see nothing wrong with you getting accepted. But that's my opinion

Mojo

Hello Teeq, contact me on Discord when you get the chance.

edit: we are waiting a few days and we will likely reaccept Teeq in the middle of the week.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Quote from: Mojo on April 24, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

edit: we are waiting a few days and we will likely reaccept Teeq in the middle of the week.
Thanks for reaccepting me will look more on what im saying/doing in the future.

Mojo

Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 05:37:16 PM

I said it's likely, nothing has happened yet :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Quote from: Mojo on April 24, 2016, 05:39:23 PM
Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 05:37:16 PM

I said it's likely, nothing has happened yet :P
My correction: I will look forward to the moment I hopefully get reaccepted :s

O_Beast

Daxzut

Ooh, did not know you where in dutch generation, i was in them too in 2008-2009, something around that time

Hope you make it back!

Teequoze

Quote from: Daxzut on April 24, 2016, 07:30:57 PM
Ooh, did not know you where in dutch generation, i was in them too in 2008-2009, something around that time

Hope you make it back!
yh with hummerboy75 and letmeplay83 we're good friends of me back than

Daxzut

Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 07:31:33 PM

Hope you make it back!

Yeah, i knew them both :D what was your name then?

Teequoze

Quote from: Daxzut on April 24, 2016, 07:34:30 PM

Hope you make it back!

I don't know anymore I think Maulinat0r_X but the account is banned

Daxzut

Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

Hope you make it back!

That name doesn't ring a bell :p don't really know a lot of the names from than, cleaned my friend list when i started again on old school since i assumed nobody from than still played xp

Teequoze

Quote from: Daxzut on April 25, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Teequoze on April 24, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

Hope you make it back!
I know letmeplay83 still plays RS3 all stats 99 but I've lost contact

That name doesn't ring a bell :p don't really know a lot of the names from than, cleaned my friend list when i started again on old school since i assumed nobody from than still played xp

xentrab02

Teequoze, i hope you get in i had a bad day swell yesterday and got removed i am applying and hoping to see you again at pk raid hopefully : D

Teequoze

Quote from: xentrab02 on April 26, 2016, 05:06:38 PM
Teequoze, i hope you get in i had a bad day swell yesterday and got removed i am applying and hoping to see you again at pk raid hopefully : D
Daf..? Thanks gl to you also with the reapplying xd

And yeah hope I can rejoin the rest soon in events 😜

Mojo

Quote from: Teequoze on April 27, 2016, 10:12:14 AM

And yeah hope I can rejoin the rest soon in events [emoji12]
Xen didn't pass his graduation sadly.

Speak to me later today Teeq. I'll be home in the evening.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Quote from: Mojo on April 28, 2016, 11:43:20 AM
Quote from: Teequoze on April 27, 2016, 10:12:14 AM

And yeah hope I can rejoin the rest soon in events [emoji12]
Xen didn't pass his graduation sadly.

Speak to me later today Teeq. I'll be home in the evening.
Will do Mojo

Mojo

Accepted, given High Guardian rank as you only recently were in the clan of course :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]