• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG Guywatson

Started by GuyWT, June 25, 2016, 02:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyWT

Have I been kicked out or something ? Don't see no posts on forums now nor can I join discord chat ? Get back ASAP please

GuyWT

Mojo

Yes you were removed after failing to graduate in the required 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks are excluding the period you posted inactivity for.

Feel free to reapply in the "Join The Clan" forum, it would be good to have you back if you're active :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

GuyWT

I attended 3 events in the first 3 weeks as requested. I did not realise it was upon me to graduate ? I thought someone kept note of what was done/not ? Did I have to apply to graduate ? Information is clearly lacking

D om

Quote from: GuyWT on June 25, 2016, 05:49:14 PM
I attended 3 events in the first 3 weeks as requested. I did not realise it was upon me to graduate ? I thought someone kept note of what was done/not ? Did I have to apply to graduate ? Information is clearly lacking
Yeah you have to post a graduation topic. The template can be found on forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Quote from: GuyWT on June 25, 2016, 05:49:14 PM
There was plenty of information available, you just chose not to click the links that Aj sent you when he accepted you here.

The next step for you is to reapply by following this topic: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]