• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Lucid Sabre

Started by Ganja Sabre, September 30, 2016, 03:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ganja Sabre

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Lucid Sabre

My RuneScape Name: Lucid Sabre
My Previous RSNs: Ganja Sabre, Dazed Sabre
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2005. I put in an app for TS in 2006 and was promoted several times over the years, eventually becoming Rusted Sabre's successor as clan leader in like 2008.

Around this time, myself and my Elite, Sabre Chilli, rekindled the TS and WG alliance. I put so much in to that clan, and when I retired I promoted Sabre Chilli to his rightful place as leader. With the EOC update, our clan dissolved and he joined WG in RS3. I gave away all of my RS3 accounts shortly after the EOC update.

I made an OSRS account when it first came out, but I took a long break because it wasn't free at the time. I'm excited for the way things are going with the development of the game and I'm planning on continuing my membership!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The Sabre Clan - Ex-Leader

About me: My first name is Ben, I'm 25 and I'm an American living in Japan. Adding a little more just for Mojo ;) In my free time I'm working out, rock climbing, cooking, playing video games (xbox live), and traveling. I'm planning on snowboarding a lot this winter in northern Japan, and I'm moving to Hawaii next year. As far as music I like electronic/trance/house, rap/hip hop/some R+B, and some alternative rock and classic rock.

I heard about WG through: :P
I want to join because: I can recall co-leading some raids where TS + WG seriously beat the hell out of several top P2P clans. I got 94 mage + range, and I'm getting ready to get the Rigour and Augury prayers. I've PKed with you guys countless times and it's time to do it all again!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Ex-Leader of The Sabres

Restore PvP

Welcome! Always nice to have extra callers if/when needed, especially one with close history to WG already.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Hey Lucid. Nice to have an ex-sabre applying :D

A little more info in About Me wouldn't harm. e.g. Hobbies, music tastes, likes, dislikes.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ganja Sabre

Quote from: Mojo on September 30, 2016, 05:46:57 PM

A little more info in About Me wouldn't harm. e.g. Hobbies, music tastes, likes, dislikes.

I added a little more ;)

Ex-Leader of The Sabres

I CE Y

Mojo

Quote from: Ganja Sabre on September 30, 2016, 11:56:47 PM
Quote from: Mojo on September 30, 2016, 05:46:57 PM

I added a little more ;)
great :D

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

hey man nice to see you finally applying, been active in cc and seem like a great guy keep it up

Musical

It is always a pleasure to meet new and upcoming members! welcome!!!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!