• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Diablo 3

Started by Kwaichi, March 15, 2012, 05:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abs L

Level 31 Barbarian! Playing Solo always =( Forever alone lololol.
But I just love smashing everything.

[spoiler]Also I'm in Act 4 and it is the first time me experiencing the Diablo story/plot and may I say that IT IS FUCKING AMAZING. Like ooomggg, I'm so used to plot twists but after I got attached to the characters it really it hit me# I miss Leah.. :([/spoiler]

Anyway..FUCK YEAH DIABLO!!

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Taibz

I don't get the multiplayer/singleplayer shit on Diablo... So you can just jump between the 2 of them whenever you like?
Might start playing it soon, but I wanna play it with someone, not just alone and Tayzon doesn't seem very interested in it cuz he's a RS fag
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Abs L

Quote from: Taibz on May 20, 2012, 09:30:27 AM
I don't get the multiplayer/singleplayer shit on Diablo... So you can just jump between the 2 of them whenever you like?
Might start playing it soon, but I wanna play it with someone, not just alone and Tayzon doesn't seem very interested in it cuz he's a RS fag

I haven't tried Multiplayer yet but I have watched "Force" on Youtube play it for 8 hours (well I didn't watch all 8 hours) & it's just basically 3-4 other guys joining you in the fight that you were going to do by yourself.

So yeah you can just jump in & out, up to you.

I'll play with you Taibz if you get it <3

Ross

Rosstitute#2350 on American servers.

lvl 35 demon hunter currently, add me and let me know if you need help or whatever, i am a boss.

Abs L

Level 44 now!

Around 2/5th's into Nightmare I kept dieing to like every encounter lol.
That's when I realized I had like 0 vitality & put everything into damage.

But it's okay now! Back to pwning.

Also no more double weapons =( Need that shield otherwise they own me :((

Mark

World of Warcraft topic v2.0

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Quote from: Abs L on May 22, 2012, 09:09:02 AM
Level 44 now!

Around 2/5th's into Nightmare I kept dieing to like every encounter lol.
That's when I realized I had like 0 vitality & put everything into damage.

But it's okay now! Back to pwning.

Also no more double weapons =( Need that shield otherwise they own me :((
Be prepared for inferno mode. ##

If anyone wants to add me; Frozen#2320

Bam

i'm the biggest diablo fan there is...been playing it since diablo 1 came out. But now i don't know if my laptop is good enough for it :/ all i have is a shitty dual core 2.1....

Mister Kyle

I've got an Intel i3, 2.1 dual core processor, and integrated graphics and my laptop runs it alright.

JC

Gotta say, while I love the Gameplay so far (only up to Act III) I think Blizzard is kinda shit.

They've clearly been pretty cheap on the behind the scenes infrastructure, so while there's "global play" I still can't play on Euro servers while the US ones are down..... Which they were for 8 fucking hours yesterday.... What kind of IT company is happy when their 'product' is unuseable for a third of the day?

And of course, because of their shitty DRM I can't play single player while the servers are down :fp:

I work in IT/Server hosting, and shit like that is avoidable.....
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Colinwarrior

Quote from: JC on May 23, 2012, 11:38:29 AM
Gotta say, while I love the Gameplay so far (only up to Act III) I think Blizzard is kinda shit.

They've clearly been pretty cheap on the behind the scenes infrastructure, so while there's "global play" I still can't play on Euro servers while the US ones are down..... Which they were for 8 fucking hours yesterday.... What kind of IT company is happy when their 'product' is unuseable for a third of the day?

And of course, because of their shitty DRM I can't play single player while the servers are down :fp:

I work in IT/Server hosting, and shit like that is avoidable.....

Blizzard has always been notoriously bad at customer support. They really don't care what the players want.

The biggest complaint I have about the game is also the DRM/lack of offline mode. What am I supposed to do when the servers are down or my internet is slow? Very poorly thought out...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Frozen 10

Whoohoo, got hacked. :fp:
Lost everything...  :woeh:

Mojo

Quote from: Frozen 10 on May 23, 2012, 05:01:19 PM
Oh dear :(

How did you get hacked? Keylogger?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 23, 2012, 05:11:24 PM
Quote from: Frozen 10 on May 23, 2012, 05:01:19 PM
Oh dear :(

How did you get hacked? Keylogger?
I've no idea, but I'm not the only one who has been hacked. Alote of people are hacked and I'm pretty sure I have no keylogger ore anything like that. I'm still gonna scan my computer, just incase.

Abs L

Ah that sucks man, I did hear about the hacking going around, hopefully they fixed it with the maintenance yesterday/2 days ago.

Finished Nightmare, Lvl 52 Barbarian doing Hell & it's sort of hard, need to reorganize my build & stuffs

~Abs

Nick

All of you Diablo 3 players post your Real IDs in the topic. ####

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Abs L

Nick

Quote from: Abs L on May 24, 2012, 09:52:06 AM
Mine is Abs#1258

Real ID = email
That is your Battle Tag for D3 ##

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Abs L

Reece

Level 59 DH. I don't even want to go through what i went through with the digital download, but yeah, was a few days behind everyone else. Gotta say, although i have heard of Diablo before I just never got around to playing them, and I'm enjoying this game alot. On Act 4 Hell, almostttttt to inferno. Kinda funny, excited about finishing Hell, yet I'm sure I'm going to cry myself to sleep once i get to inf.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

JC

Goddamn newfags who didn't play Diablo & Diablo 2 ##
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Abs L

This is wasting so much of my time so I'm gonna take a break to get some stuff done!

Mister Kyle

Quote from: JC on May 25, 2012, 06:22:17 AM
Goddamn newfags who didn't play Diablo & Diablo 2 ##

I played the shit out of some D2. Hammerdins all day err'day

also how do you survive this shit

http://i.minus.com/idWs3eBeoCrFu.jpg

Reece

If you got mark of death, definetly chuck it on your bars. You won't need vault for him, instead use smoke screen + the 60% movement passive bonus, unless you have the rune. He will always go left punch, right punch, both hands. As soon as you see the start of that combo you can run to the other side of the stage leaving you ample time to get some dps out. When he goes to the phase with all the green on the floor, try not to run around like a mad man, just be calm and stick to around 3 spaces and rotate back and forth avoiding the explosions as they will disappear fairly quickly. If you have the elemental arrow, definetly switch over to that, from memory it'll hit belial more than once since his body is so large.

If you continue to have trouble, just resort to a public game. To be honest, Belial with more than 1 person is just a matter of avoiding shit then ressing eachother until his dead. I've personally ressed someone around 10 times in that 1 fight.

p.s. As you can see to the right of you near the end of the stage, i usually position myself there during the aoe phase and just slowly move myself around that area.

EDIT: I'm definetly a newfag to diablo, but i'll tell you this, I'm far better than the majority of the players that I've played with so far (some being ex-diablo players as well), some of the shit that people die to is ridiculous, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt, but when it happens 6 times in a row, they've got some problems. Oh i'm not referring to you Kyle and the Belial, I died to Belial many times on my first go, just gotta memorize his combos and you'll be fine. His one of the more difficult bosses, just due to the fact that the majority of his hits are 1 shot. Doesn't hurt to AH some items too (vitality is ridiculously OP in normal as it prevents alot of the 1 shot abilities, upgrades help so much i can't stress enough. Went from 8k damage to 20k damage after spending 1 session at the AH.

/end
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez