• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Kwaichi, March 15, 2012, 05:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwaichi

PARIS, France -- March 15, 2012 -- The end is nigh! Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Diablo® III, the next chapter in its critically acclaimed action role-playing game series, will be unleashed from the Burning Hells on May 15.
Diablo III will be available for Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 and Macintosh® at a suggested price of €59.99 for both the retail DVD-ROM version and the digital version sold directly from Blizzard. A special alabaster-white Collector's Edition, sold exclusively in retail stores at a suggested retail price of €89.99, will include the full game on DVD-ROM, a behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, the Diablo III soundtrack CD, a 208-page Art of Diablo III book, and a 4 GB USB soulstone (including full versions of Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction®) and corresponding Diablo skull base, as well as exclusive in-game content for Diablo III, World of Warcraft®, and StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty®.

Source:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/press/pressreleases.html?id=3852304

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Anyone preordered it yet?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

WoW Annual Pass GOOOOOO@

Robertwb69

Dorcha3377

What they both said, can't wait.

Reece

Girlfriend just got the beta invite to Diablo, so i started getting all excited and created a battletag for my battle.net account. I made mine PenusBeard... didn't realise they aren't changeable at this current time  :wtf:
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

James

Can't wait its going to be the best game of the millennium imo:) Annual Pass holder here :>

Groedius

Cant wait for Diablo 3 have it pre ordered and pre downloaded via the blizzard pass so pumped up for May 15th

Abs L

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Mister Kyle

Armybuilder

Been watching some streams. Looks pretty good. Didnt want to buy it cos exams are starting and ye.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Abs L

I was late in ordering my copy because I wanted to beast my computer system, it's now amazing & can't wait when my Diablo 3 arrives tomorrow to test it out.

i7 3770k @ 3.5Ghz (I think it's overclocked to 3.9Ghz not sure)
Radeon HD 6870
Only 4gigs of 1333Mhz RAM but meh, it'll do.

~Abs

Frozen 10

I have it but cant play it.
Servers are overloaded.  :woeh:

Colinwarrior

I'm waiting until next week to get it.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

JC

I've ordered my copy, but I'm presenting at a comference later this week so I can't play it untill that's done :(

Plus I plan to re-install windows first :3
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mister Kyle

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Colinwarrior on May 15, 2012, 08:29:07 PM
I'm waiting until next week to get it.

JK, just bought it.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Abs L

MUAHAHA I'm playing it, this is such a fun game! I haven't played Diablo 1 or 2 ('cos the graphics are too old for me) but I did play Throne of Darkness, was made by the producers of Diablo 1 & it's very similiar #

Except this is 1000x better.

~Abs

Wind_Arcus

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Dbn404

Let's all keep rewarding Blizzard for including always online DRM in a title that shouldn't necessarily have to be played online and let's make sure AAA companies never change their shady business practices because when they introduce douche bag scheme after douche bag scheme we just lay down and take it. :)
I am sorry but I am bitter, I haven't bought an AAA game other than Skyrim in 3+ years because of crap like this, and this is coming from someone who played Diablo 1 and 2 obsessively for years and have been looking forward to Diablo 3 for a decade.
Ever since footage of the Diablo 3 beta started appearing I have been tempted but I'm taking a stand on principle.

*NOTICE* This came by after a talk in my Ultima Online server IRC where we all took turns getting angry at AAA companies. You in no way have to take notice of my little rant and can just go about your merry way if it doesn't speak to you. :D

Mister Kyle

Nick

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Frozen 10

Stokenut

Level 32 Barbarian, finished on normal mostly solo minus a few bosses I couldn't figure out.
And it's really difficult to take down far casting opponents as a low level Barbarian :(