• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Kwaichi, March 15, 2012, 05:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Got my first Legendary drop.....

....Which of course isn't for my class, nice trollface Blizzard ##
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mister Kyle

Belial is fucked up for me or something, because there is LITERALLY nowhere safe. The whole floor gets covered by the green shit..

Actually, just discovered my internet connection is too slow to even do Belial. Gf blizzard

Eregion2

Level 60 barbarian, farming/gearing up in Inferno Act I.

I hear Act II is horrifying.  :woeh:

Reece

In the same boat as you at the moment Eregion, except i haven't even bothered trying Act 2 because I feel the need to get my gear to a certain point before continuing anyways.

Also got my first legendary... it was a quiver.. and it is a beast and level 60, only useless affix on it is strength. I'll upload a pic later when i got more stuff to show :3 If i am ever to replace it, from what i'm guessing will have to be a perfectly rolled quiver now i'll be able to sell this one for a few mill, so i'm fairly happy  ^.^
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Abs L

Where are you guys farming?

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Reece

Either farm up to skele king, or up to Butcher. The reason I've chosen to barely farm up to butcher is due to his mechanics causing me to change my builds (And lose NV in the process) from super duper awesome DPS kiting build, to lay down explosive traps and stand my distance :<

But i mean like that'll only give you so much gear. The reason there's so much better gear on AH is due to people abusing chests and waypoints in Act 4 and Pony Level.
2ez

Reece

Barbarians in Inferno, found this on my realm forums for WoW :3

My Diablo 3 Inferno Tactic

EDIT: Can also refer to a Treasure Goblin hahaha
2ez

Mochacho456

Oh god reece, that is exactly what it is like as a barb.

Reece

I don't even play a Barb but i couldn't stop laughing at that video, it's just so relevant hahaha. Imo chuck a Barb fresh into inferno (pref Act 2) with Skype and see how similar it is :P
2ez

Abs L

Frozen 10

Mister Kyle

Taibz

I've had 3 legendaries so far and I'm lvl 54. All of them has been low leveled ones tho.

1 BS plan too make a 2h barb weapon, lvl 23
1 Witch doctor head, lvl 26
and 1 that I threw away cuz it was horrible xD

Just completed act 1 on Hell :) The Butcher was hard as fuck cuz Tayzon sucked donkeynuts at dodging his attacks for like an hour.
I play wizard and he plays dh.

My gear build is pretty fucked up for a wizard imo. Got 29k health and like 1,9k damage at lvl 54 cuz we have no tank, so we both have to build lots of vitality.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

JC

Quote from: Mister Kyle on June 03, 2012, 12:35:26 PM
http://i.minus.com/izg8fc4b9RkLt.jpg

love me some demon hunter

Probably a stupid question, but does anyone know where you can see your records for shit like objects destroyed, people killed in one hit, killing sprees etc?  It's kinda cool to see them when you get them, but it'd be useful to check what they are at a later point :(

Oh yeah, level 50 DH now.... and I'm starting to get to the point now where I can get a little bit (50k+) for some of the weps I'm selling on the Auction house which is sweet,  Got my second legendary which was equally as shit as the first one (a 70 DPS dagger with pretty crap magic stats), but someone paid over 50k for it :3

Wish I could do something with all the gems I have, but Blizzard are derps so you have to get to hell before you can get tomes so I can level up my Artisans....
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Robertwb69

Quote from: Reece on May 31, 2012, 01:44:33 AM
Barbarians in Inferno, found this on my realm forums for WoW :3

My Diablo 3 Inferno Tactic

EDIT: Can also refer to a Treasure Goblin hahaha

For barb? I think you mean for every class in infenro lol.

Taibz

Made a barbarian yesterday and I'm now lvl 35 :) Got some rad looking gear on it :P

Completed full normal at level 28 and I only died once

Got another legendary, this time a recipe for a bow :)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

JC

Daemon Hunter gear always seems to look shit :(
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Sonixpber

Hey guys, should've known some of you would be playing this. I've got a 60 DH at this point thats stuck on Act 3 Inferno (not playing him til it gets nerfed) and a 32 monk that just hit A1 nightmare. If any of you wanna add me my tag is Sonixpber#1481

Abs L

So Inferno got nerfed, RMAH is out & it's crap.

I don't know if it's just me or is it suddenly really boring, even before all the updates I was running through Act II Inferno & it was just...terribly dull.

JC

Yeah I've got a bit bored of D3 already, but I did get at least 40 Hours of play time in before I needed a break so that's probaby not so bad.

Haven't even looked at what they improved at the latest updates, I've gone back to Battlefield 3 :3
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Robertwb69

Diablo is hard when you play with your eyes closed?

Or is it?
Diablo 3 SPEEDKILL ALL BOSSES: Eyes Closed Edition (for real)

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06