• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Here it is.

Started by BeeBee, December 17, 2012, 05:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any? - Current

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started RS in 2005, quit and restarted many of times. Last 4 years I've only played for PvP, and now the EoC has come, the last breath of nostalgia that kept me going is pretty much gone, however, I'm willing to give the EoC one last go. I had 99 prayer and 94 summoning banked, but I got hacked after the EoC and lost everything...apart from 30 rune plateskirts.

You'll have to teach me the EoC, I haven't logged on to scape properly since it's release. 

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Nowadays, I am happy to listen to just about anything, but my favourite bands would probably be bands/musicians like:

• Bruce Springsteen
  • Evanescence
  • EarlyRise
  • Johnny Cash
  • Lacuna Coil
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Shakira

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Heard about WG in 2006 ish after watching one of the many war videos.
This time around, I'm ex-WG staff so I always tried to keep WG close to me even if I was in a different clan.

I'm applying for WG.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I can give it a go. I'll want to keep my war count the highest on these forums #

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
If it buys, I'll buy it.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
As always.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I'll be the usual self in this department.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
January and Summer examinations.

Note: I left last time on a rash decision (probably similar to the time before). I was stupid to do so. You may think that I'm rejoining after being banned from NBK as a backup, but if anything, NBK was a backup clan in the first place. I have always been active around these boards, even when I was NBK, probably more active on here than NBK to be honest.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome back (again) :woeh:

Hope to see you active again :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

IlIScottIlI

PineappleTom

Wb.

I did the same A2's as you - plus Further maths and general studies. I didn't know you were a little bright spark!

Pacman Syu

Hey.. I know you! XD Welcome back!
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

BeeBee

Quote from: Rodney75 on December 17, 2012, 05:52:58 PM
Wb.

I did the same A2's as you - plus Further maths and general studies. I didn't know you were a little bright spark!
They don't offer Further Maths in my school :<.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

His Lordship

The past is behind us. Let's try for a better run together this time :)

Lord Himself

You're back :o ..... (amshan considers coming back :3)

btraill

Quote from: Amshan on December 18, 2012, 07:52:32 PM
You're back :o ..... (amshan considers coming back :3)

Everyone should consider coming back. THIS IS A LIFESTYLE BROOOO!

Welcome back

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]