• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

From crap to comp.

Started by Owen, March 07, 2013, 02:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Quote from: Owen on October 13, 2013, 07:53:07 PM
Quote from: Keith on October 12, 2013, 09:04:23 PM
JUST FINISH JEEZ

If I had some competition I might work a bit harder, but you're all inactive/shit
Oh :(.

Owen

Quote from: Keith on October 13, 2013, 10:45:22 PM
Quote from: Patty on October 13, 2013, 09:28:18 PM
JUST FINISH JEEZ

If I had some competition I might work a bit harder, but you're all inactive/shit
Oh :(.

I've already maxed 3 accounts bro

Every time you lie, God murders a puppy.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Quikdrawjoe

JUST FINISH JEEZ

Challenge accepted?
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Patty

wowe only 5 more levels!
Keep it up bud.

Quikdrawjoe

Owen

Joe pls, come on, I have a life.  No trim.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Quikdrawjoe

200M all skills is for no lifers; I only challenged you to the easy one :P

Owen

Getting there :)

I'm away til friday now, but after that it's half term break, might be able to bust out a level or two, maybe even 99.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

IlIScottIlI

once you get your last 99 u gonna prestige em all at once that be fun

Owen

Quote from: IlIScottIlI on October 23, 2013, 11:57:26 AM
once you get your last 99 u gonna prestige em all at once that be fun

Prestige ain't happening bro

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

BeeBee

What are you doing after maxing out? Straight up quitting and adding Comp cape to your CV, go further or sell up?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

So my laptop died 6k from 99 divination.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Al

So now what lolz. Wanna do 1000 QBD race with me or something? Like wat blog now. ##
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Quikdrawjoe

DDOS'ed, gl rebuilding

ROT 4EVER

Patty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9ORPs1Azk
if anyone's interested. Forgot to cut it at the end. so last bit is just music but yeah :)

Mojo

Quote from: Patty on November 01, 2013, 08:26:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9ORPs1Azk
if anyone's interested. Forgot to cut it at the end. so last bit is just music but yeah :)
he's not looking for comp cape
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]