• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

From crap to comp.

Started by Owen, March 07, 2013, 02:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Getting very close :), good luck on keeping motivated pal. <3

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

Oh, 86 divination bee tee dub

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

Hit 119 Dungeoneering and 87 Divination today :)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mojo

nice work, almost back to max cape :)

Any comp cape reqs left?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 17, 2013, 02:03:40 AM
nice work, almost back to max cape :)

Any comp cape reqs left?

Gotta finish the Daemonheim task set, which is one task left, complete Fremennik Sagas to 100%, which I had already done, but now I have to do again because Jagex.
That, and unlock the Vorago music, somehow.

I think there's a new quest either this week or next so will have to do that as well, not sure how long maxing is going to take me.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

Just spent 2.5m tokens on DG

QuoteExp gains for Bassism in last 1hr: Overall +2,710,418

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Quikdrawjoe

You only need 5 people (assuming 10K LP each) to unlock the song.  You only have to survive his initial attack.

2.7M weak ##
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Keith

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DONT FINISH BY THE END OF THIS MONTH

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

Forgot to screenshot again, but now at 90 divination, closing in on 120 DG too.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

Fuck yeah!

Shit's getting real now.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

Distinctly average quest, never been a fan of the dwarf storyline, so actually kinda glad it's over.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

Dungeoneering Tasks complete:

Spent 3 of the lamps from the tasks on divination but it wouldn't let me spend the 4th, so I ended up 2k experience from:

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty

Half way there :) Keep it up mate! so so close now.

Owen

Finding it quite difficult to get onto scape at the moment, most evening I'm just knackered and want to chill out rather than grind, I also need to start fitting the gym back into my new schedule so that's gonna start taking up some evening time too.  All told I'm probably not gonna get more than 10 hours a week or so.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Patty

Good job :)! better slow than not at all

Mojo

Grats on getting the ability to do something with magic logs with your new level :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Keith on October 12, 2013, 09:04:23 PM
JUST FINISH JEEZ

If I had some competition I might work a bit harder, but you're all inactive/shit

[spoiler]
[spoiler]