• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

From crap to comp.

Started by Owen, March 07, 2013, 02:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Quote from: IlIScottIlI on March 27, 2013, 10:55:11 AM
them levels... for hunter u gonna do chins, red salamanders, butterflies, jadinkos or power train on black salamanders with brawler gloves

Jadinkos, maybe do Giant Chinchompa daily D&D too.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

Haven't really played much scape recently, been logging in for ports and daily challenges but that's pretty much it.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Flames377

Gl i would never have the patience for that!

Buns

after u get the comp cape, get a trimmed comp cape. When u do, ill call u a true no lifer

Owen

A decent floor: :)

Gonna work on getting Primal 2-Hander now, then probably bust out max cape.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Al

I don't even know wtf that is, but awesome. :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Grats owen, doing very well.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

JC

To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mojo

how did u level rc in port?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

JC

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 04, 2013, 01:19:44 AM

You get RC xp for the magic gear, 10k per hood or something like that (and looks like Owen has 2 in inventory...)
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Owen

Quote from: JC on May 04, 2013, 05:06:26 AM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 04, 2013, 01:19:44 AM

You get RC xp for the magic gear, 10k per hood or something like that (and looks like Owen has 2 in inventory...)

Yeah I just made 2 tradable Sea Singer hoods.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.