• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Indivi2you Application 2.0

Started by Indivi2you, May 25, 2013, 10:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indivi2you

Archived the last one without giving me a decision!

QuoteEnter your Runescape Username:: Indivi2you

What Country do you live in?:: United States of Amercia

How did you hear about WG?:: I searched google for good clans, and that's how i came across Wilderness Guardians.

Why do you want to join the clan?: This clan has shown me that there is more to runescape than skills and training. I've seen the cool events and how active this clan really is, and i would really like to be a part of it all. I also want to meet cool new people who i can hang out with.

What is Anti-RPKing?: Anti-RPKing is not killing people who go to the wildy not to have a fight. Not killing those who are unarmed and have no chance, those who are mining, those who are fishing, those who are killing Green dragons.

What is your history with other clans?: I have been in the Demonik Knights.
I joined DK when i was in the 70s, and i was first experimenting clans. They treated me well, but it just ended for me... The clan didnt have many active members, and i had nothing more to do with that clan.

What do you expect to receive from WG?: I expect to be treated like a normal member until i have the right to be treated with very much respect. In a short way im trying to say that i expect to get what i give.

What do you expect to give to WG?: I want to give everything to WG. I am a very active member, and i have decent skills. I can take time out for a clan, and i want to do great things for this clan.

Miscellaneous Questions

1. Are you an IRC user? Yes

2. Are you fluent with clan tactics such as hugging and returning?: Yes, hugging is when you run around trees, walls, rocks, to extra time to eat food or such. Returning is when you die in a fight, and you come back with fighting gear to the same place and you are ready for a fight.

3. Would you consider giving us a mobile phone number so we can send you text messages about important events?: Well, the thing is my Mobile phone has a family plan.... And it costs money for me to receive texts.... I would if i had the chance... but my praents look at the phone bill.

4. If a war on a weekend was scheduled to start at 1am on a weekend, would you attend?: The same problem, my parents probably wouldnt let me.... If i had the computer in my own room, then it would not matter, but i cant go on past 11 pm becuase of my parents. If they weren't home or anything, then i would have no problem...

[Please post a screenshot of 5 WG members online on your friendlist here]

Just to let you guys know what i am active, i have attended 4/5 events since i have posted my introduction. 2 Raids, 1 f2p pk trip, and a Clan PC event.

My application from nearly 7 years ago. I was 12 years old.
Please accept.

inb4everything

anyways...
About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Indivi2you

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started Rs in 2003, i was 9 at the time. Played f2p for years, was 90 cmb 1000 total pure f2p. Got p2p, got 100 cmb joined WG. The rest is history. I like PvM, and PvP. I dominate at both.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Saad, I'm 19 years old. Currently an undergrad studying Pre-Med. Looking to be a medical doctor in the future. I played 2 Varsity sports in Highschool (basketball and track), graduated rank 31 in a class of 627. Finished my first year of college with a 3.79 GPA. I'm what you can say pretty beast. I have a huge ego, but i'm normally humble and keep it to myself. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion *cough* Gene hates this *cough*

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Back when FireBlast590 was in DK, he left for WG. I followed him.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
I think 200, 2280, and 85?

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
Just about everything, and whatever i haven't experienced I pick up very fast.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
What would happen if I said no?

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Im actually banned from IRC. But besides that, yeah sure why not.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
real life?

Oh by the way, I'm f2p.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

His Lordship

I am declining this based on both my experience of you, and a recent post of yours that would indicate you have a problem with authority.
You have expressed that you view leaders as your equals, and therefore they cannot give you orders.
To cite an example, you believe my recent actions were a power trip, rather than an enforcement of discipline.
It is one of our rules that you obey the chain of command, which you deny the existence of. I believe you used the word "peers".
I don't think that you will be able to follow the orders of the leadership if you are accepted into SG.