• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

CloudFlare BS

Started by YumYumMix, September 09, 2013, 11:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

i have been working on another event for at least an hour and i previewed it to see if it looks good and cloudflare deleted my shit cuz it refreshed my shit

im f@c|<ing pissed off so i better not see no shit about you laughing at me or anything
btw no comment said even be said to offend another member ANYWAYS

mojo or robbie or vio please fix this somehow

Flames377

360yoloswag420

7PB

Yumyum, that happened to me when i was starting my blog, but i would recomment u either save it every few mins or start it in notepad first then copy and past it, just for you dont have to worry about that happening again.

Sorry yumyum i know how that sucks

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Owen

Yeah it happened to me about 3 times when I made the SG PvM counter, took me about 4 hours to make one post, and sometimes for whatever reason it just stops saving drafts.

I'd recommend for any large posts you always copy (ctrl+c) the entire post before previewing.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

cloudflare is my friend
he stops ddoses and doesn't afraid of anything

Flames377

Quote from: Keith on September 10, 2013, 01:28:20 AM
cloudflare is my friend
he stops ddoses and doesn't afraid of anything

Al

Dude something like this has happened to me at least 3 times in the past, and not even on WG forums. I've spent hours making a post and then it just K0s everything I wrote, then I can't think of what I wrote. It's a fucking horrible feeling.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Even pre cloudflare I used to save things (cntrl c) just incase I had a panda moment.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

Pressing the back button often does wonders. Will post a proper response when I'm home on Monday.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

7PB

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on September 11, 2013, 05:19:51 PM
Pressing the back button often does wonders. Will post a proper response when I'm home on Monday.

aww thought u were back already :)

Owen

Doesn't work when you get Cloudflared

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

7PB

Quote from: Bassism on September 11, 2013, 05:48:53 PM

Doesn't work when you get Cloudflared

worked for me few times so idk  i think its double back page

Rachellove9

I've been doing larger posts in word then cut and paste them to the forums so the time doesn't expire and I have a copy for back up.
It's saved me a few times.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

YumYumMix

well guys i always for get to copy first just in case so ya....

RobbieThe1st

For now, cloudflare stays.

I suggest Textarea Cache for Firefox - it will save everything you enter into a text box for you. Saved my butt a few times.

I am left handed, and proud of it! (Mostly)Retired from RuneScape.
Old forum posts: 2275(s4+s10+wg.com)+2233(z6)+770(wg.com IPB) Total: 5278
Join date: 4/16/05 | Get Firefox 6 now: http://www.getfirefox.com

Rockinmage

Quote from: RobbieThe1st on September 16, 2013, 03:04:42 AM
For now, cloudflare stays.

I suggest Textarea Cache for Firefox - it will save everything you enter into a text box for you. Saved my butt a few times.

Thanks for the tip. Downloaded.

His Lordship

Also, the forums save large posts as drafts sometimes.
Profile -> Profile Info -> Show Posts -> Drafts

YumYumMix

Mojo

pressing back button has worked every time for me (on Chrome), it always submits the post or topic once I've pressed it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

YumYumMix

Mojo

its just occurred to me that some of you may be pressing back while the cloudflare page is still open. I'm not sure if this makes any difference, but let the next page load THEN press back and it nearly always works for me.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

YumYumMix