• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Ripjawace102, 89

Started by ripjawace102, November 04, 2013, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripjawace102

WG INTRODUCTION: Ripjawace102

My RuneScape Name: Ripjawace102
My Previous RSNs: infernoace88
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I am making a hybrid account with 60 defense and 60 pray. I have been woodcutting yews to alch for about 2 months now and I should have enough money for 94 mage in about a week.  My favorite thing to do in runescape is pking but I have not been able to yet since I dont have the reqs.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in an actual clan like one like this but I do team pk from time to time with trusted friends. I also go to green dragons sometimes with friends.

About me: My name is Nick and I am 16 years old.  I've been playing Runescape for about 8 years.  I have been pking for about 5 years and been hybriding for about 2 or 3 years.  I started hybriding before EoC with turmoil.  My hobbies  are bowling and playing the drums. I have been bowling for 6 years and been playing the drums for 6 years also.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I love pking on runescape its one of my favorite things to do and the only thing I really do on runescape haha.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: It will be about a month or 2 before I will have all my pk reqs. I also need 35 more qp for rfd

Mojo

Hi Nick welcome to our boards :D

You are 8 defence levels off our requirements, once you've got that, come into IRC for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]