• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro: Zemus

Started by Zemus, June 21, 2011, 09:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zemus

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing around 7 years ago after some friends introduced me to the game, I have since quit (4 months-ish ago) and now play WoW but wish to stay in the WG community as emeritus.

When I did play I did a bit of everything.

I was an avid PvM'er and around 08 I lead my own pvm clan focusing on godwars, this lasted for most of the year. I eventually accumulated around 4B of loot from bosses (mostly armadyl, with around 70 hilts there) before easing off it and moving onto skilling.

I maxed overall late 2010 after finally reaching 99 runecrafting and 120 DG. I hadn't always considered myself a skiller, i'd just train skills when i had nothing to do then suddenly I was that close i decided to finish it off. Dungeoneering was my favourite, mostly because of the people I did it with made it a lot more fun. Think my fastest floor I've keyed was 12 minutes with a 15-20 minute average.
I've since gave my account to Spounty to use after I maxed out.

Now-days I can be found owning it up on WoW.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My names Michael (or most WG know me as moose), I'm 18 from the central coast, NSW Australia. Music- i'll listen to just about anything, metal, pop, some rap, dubstep, anything that sounds good #.
Hobbies; Soccer, i've been playing about 7 years now. Started as a fullback and then moved onto striker. Didn't end up playing this year because i'm poor and don't want to hand over $250 # but usually go down to the park and have a game there with some mates.

I'm pretty laid back so as long as you aren't an complete idiot like Sativas then i'm sure we'll get along :)

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG 3 1/2 years ago from Spounty, a member at the time. Went to school with him and he was like "yo you should join", and so i did. No regrets there.
Had a lot of good times in WG and met some amazing people (you know who you are ##), I've been to 1 IRL meeting and that was a lot of fun meeting the aussie crew, and I wear my WG shirt all day err'day (no but srsly wore it to Tafe today, and am wearing it atm <:DD)

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know most if not all of the current members, maybe not some of the newer members at this stage.

5. Any additional comments:
8==D

Raging Mage2

@Accepted.

Hullo Moose

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mark

I wanna go to DKS with you again :( Hai@

I set the standard.

DestroyerDmc

I had never known much about you but its cool to see what type of person you are :) come back to RS, i hear WoW is dead now anyway :P

James

Vephy

Hi you big fat smelly talking moose. 

Bgpgraebner

Kwaichi

Nice to see you still around master skiller.
What are you skilling on WoW?  ;)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Dog b2

Yo yo yo welcome to wg/new fourms dude  ##

Jayson

@Declined

Why so noob for.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Topwobaler

You smell like fish, but i love you.

Robertwb69

Silly idiort moosessess. Just transfer to Agamaggan - US already.
Glad you decided to take Elite Guardian back, should be fun to see you at some events.

Espen___11

yo bro, nice to see you

sulaiman400

Heya Zemus. Nice intro lol... I'm kinda jealous of your maxed skills though haha

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!