[Declined] Im Pasty

Certi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Im Pasty

What is your current RS name? Im Pasty

List any previous RS namesCan't actually remember my previous rsn but I have a level 3 skiller on rs3 under the name of: skillplane.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current Account is 90 combat and 1135 total expect this to rise quickly as im now full time osrs and no longer rs3.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since 2006 I started when I was 9. I didn't really get into the game properly until I was 14. I've only recently picked up osrs coming from a rs3 background and enjoying the game more and more with all the nostalgic feelings that come with it. My favourite skill has to be slayer, just love the aspect of it and I will defiantly be perusing that in osrs. I'll be going under the name of "Certi" if accepted into the clan as I've got a lot of certificates in real life and they're a big accomplishment to me, knowing Certi would be taken as a name as a whole I wasn't able to get it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been apart of a clan within runescape. WG is my first ever that I've applied for.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Deacon, im 24 years of age, im from the United Kingdom. My career path is a welder Fabricator which I've been doing for 5 years. I have a daughter who is almost 17 months old. I dislike negativity.

How did you hear about us?  By chance i joined the CC when searching random CC's to relax in whilst I scape.

What makes you want to join us? I've been guesting in the CC for 4 days now, started to recognise certain names within the clan and the amount of help the members support is amazing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG