Community Intro - Psycl0ne999

psycl0ne999

Psycl0ne999

Tell us about yourself.

Whats goodie yall! My names Brandon Im 29 years old. I turn 30 in March. Im a A lineman that contracts for the local power company so I put poles in holes for a living, alot keeping the lights on lol. I play runescape for a cheap hobby and for the nostalgia of it. Ive played rs since I was a younger since and started playing around 7th grade. Im current enjoying getting back into the game and doing alot of questing before I start the leveling grind. I've honestly been enjoying learning about the game and the lore around it. And doing all the things I wasnt able to when i played the game when I was younger. The account I play was accually my original account from when I was younger. My leveled up account got transfered to rs3 and my osrs account I had to restart. so im on my journey and cant wait to play with you all!

Clan history.  

no history

How did you hear about us? Google

Do you plan to join? Ive did the joining process once but didnt complete it. Im doing it now over again that I have more time away from work.

Any last comments?  

None at the moment

Edited by psyclone129
Due to reapplication and updating thing for this time around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/17/2023 at 12:46 PM, Jesusman75 said:

What kind of fishing is it you do? As well as where do you go fishing?

I did a lot of catfishing when I living in west virginia around the new river but now that I live in northern Va just fish the Shenandoah for little fish.

On 8/10/2023 at 7:56 PM, Axsentz said:

fishing lvl?

Right now on osrs its like 37 pretty low still lol. Just trying to make a come back after my old account got switched to rs3 and i had to start over on OSRS.

On 7/9/2023 at 7:13 PM, Lo k o said:

hell yeah. this guy is a demon with a spear

You already know im making a come back with the spear till I get my combats up LOKO! thanks for letting my tag alone in the past.

• 1 month later...