Warning for players hosting w330

Just a small warning for people hosting gilded altar/houses on W330.

Over the last couple days I've had people coming into my house to just "hang out with people" instead of training prayer. They seem to have slightly broken English but claim to be from the US. I usually don't mind this because it's fun to meet people/talk with them while I'm hosting.

I didn't really notice anything weird but I realized they might be trying to recover people's accounts. They ask what field of work you're in (then what job you have.) They tell you about their pets then ask you about yours and what there names are. Sometimes they will complain about lag then ask what internet provider you have if you say you are/aren't lagging as well. They even ask weird questions about if you live in a small/medium/big city.

Now that I've recognized them I kick them immediately (and never gave away any information.) I might just be paranoid but I thought I'd put the warning out there.

https://old.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/bwc4gn/warning_for_people_hosting_on_w330/

P.s Never share ur personal details with anyone. Stay safe

Edited by Adult Cat

giphy.gif