Leagues 2 - Trailblazers: How it is One-of-a-kind

CP8

Leagues - It has been developed as a fun way to take a break from the somewhat grindy game we know as OSRS. It is a fun introduction to the game for new players, but it is also a sandbox allowing veterans to grind for rewards or try new content. For me, it has been nothing short of feeling like I am playing a round of Dark Souls, where I am on the edge of death every minute of gameplay. Starting off, I originally thought I would play following the methods that are most efficient and popular, but I quickly game to realize this new mode was about creating a new challenge for myself. Furthermore, I realized that I would love to try some new challenges and make it more difficult for myself.

So, going forward my plan was to rush a Magic build. My intended areas to unlock were the Wilderness (for Mage Arena), Desert (for Ancients), and Morytania (for Nightmare and Hallowed Sepulchre). While my thought process was that I would use the Production Master relic, Eternal Jeweler, and Magic Double Cast Relics, I decided to opt for Morytania as my first unlocked area so I could utilize HS as a way to get money. Little did I know this new mistake would take be down an irreversible path of challenges. After unlocking the area, I quickly learned I needed to complete Sins of the Father, which I mistakenly thought was auto-completed on unlock. My first thought... oh boy. Having barely survived my previous completion of the quest, looking ahead I know I will have an incredible journey of critical decisions to make. Specifically, how will I get myself to defeat the boss with only access to Misthalian, Karamja, and Morytania?

I am using the magic relic, so I will not have access to the benefits of the melee relic which would help tremendously. Regarding armor, I do not have access to dragonhide or void, but I do have access to red dragons in Karamja which appear to be locked behind 80+ agility stepping stones. Shall I grind agility using only Canifis rooftops? Or should I push through to the next tier Relic to unlock the clue hunter relic and attempt to get blessed dhide or other armor rewards. Regarding supplies, how should I acquire potions If I could barely access any tools to up my crafting and herblore. Regarding melee stats, I wanted to be mage only and stick to increasing defense only, but I will likely need 90+ att/str if I expect to have any chance of defeating Vanstrom Klause without a dragon defender or BIS gear. This challenge will be one unlike ever in my OSRS career. This is why the game is unique and one-of-a-kind.

Edited by CP8

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Prioritize Misthalin and Karamja tasks so you can get your T4 relic and a new area (Kandarin for a good base ground probably, don't get desert lol ancients is overrated esp if you plan to get the AoE relic anyway. You're probably going to want teleblock if you're PKing anyway and entangle just about as good.) ASAP.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif