• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

League of Legends

Started by Creeper975, June 21, 2011, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

its making me rage to much already lol noobs boucing outta trees n shit add me: Schoe

Creeper975

Yer when your team feeds them and other team gets OP makes you rage.

My account is called - I suck at this g if - if you wanna add.

Armybuilder

Added you both guess what my name is +P

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

James

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

James

Ok im quite happy with my progress, im level 6 and i took our 3 guys on my own with the character with the big gun the girl one. Its mint im just wondering do i unlock anymore game types later on??

Creeper975

I'll be playing for the first time tonight in a while after my last exam today, so gunna add all of you and gunna pwn some newbz.

And James the only other game type is 3v3 or custom games or coop vs bots. They said something about having new maps sometime soon though which would be cool.

Pyroclastic0

going to try to play a game now
username pyroclastic0

Indivi2you

I played HoN last summer while it was on BETA then stopped cause it was finally launched but I was nasty at it.

I guess I'll take a crack at LoL

EDIT:
Username: SaadyWaady

Waiting to install and soon I'll probably be hooked...
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Armybuilder

Quote from: James on June 24, 2011, 08:27:32 AM
Ok im quite happy with my progress, im level 6 and i took our 3 guys on my own with the character with the big gun the girl one. Its mint im just wondering do i unlock anymore game types later on??

Someone likes Miss Fortuna +P

Until you reach lvl 30 then the onlyo nes open are
Matched 5v5 or 3v3
Beginner bots and Intermidiate bots
And custom games

When you hit lvl 30 you get ranked games

Creeper975

I think he means Tristina not Miss Fortune :p

James

Tristina!^^ im going to go for level 15 this weekend, just gunna no life the shit outta it haha:D whats jungleing btw

Creeper975

Armybuilder

We need to set up a game.

Was playing with Dan last night. Its weird playing with lvl 30's lol

Pyroclastic0

been playing us server a bit getting used to using ashe, warrick and katarina, getting okay with ashe rest of them i'm still pretty crap

James

im bad at the game, only katarina im ok with. loads of faggots on the game who piss me off soooo much gonna stop playing ;D

Orthux

Just a warning, when you install this it forces you to install "Pando media booster".
I suggest removing it since it apparently uses a lot of bandwidth, it acts as a download point for people who are downloading the game.

Pyroclastic0

Quote from: Orthux on June 27, 2011, 08:00:26 AM
Just a warning, when you install this it forces you to install "Pando media booster".
I suggest removing it since it apparently uses a lot of bandwidth, it acts as a download point for people who are downloading the game.

that's a bit sneaky of them

Orthux

Yeah, it actually got me quite mad when I found out so I deleted LoL before getting a chance to play.

James

Where do i find that pando media booster? Can i delete it? or do i have to remove the game too?

Pyroclastic0

you can just go onto add/remove programs and remove it there

Creeper975

LeBlanc is definately my new favourite.

James

uninstalled, sneaky bastards! <3

Armybuilder

My finest played game and my favourite game so far.
Everyone maxed finished builds. We only won by ninjaing +)

Pyroclastic0

getting a bit for my level better last 2 games
first one dominated from start to finish

second had a leecher and an afker and still managed to win well

just need to level up a bit now to get harder opponents :p