• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

League of Legends

Started by Creeper975, June 21, 2011, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

Not sure if anyone has heard/played this here, but it really is an awesome (free) game. Its based of Dota(Defence of the Ancients), Its getting alot bigger in the gaming world today. So yer its a free download http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ go check it out and heres a trailer/gameplay.

League of Legends - Season One CG Cinematic Trailer

League of Legends Gameplay - First Look HD

Pyroclastic0

Robertwb69

I tried this game before but I had no idea what I was doing lol.

PineappleTom

Very much like Dota, and this game is where NinjaDannehh went lol

DestroyerDmc

Fear the Fbi or Jordan as some may know him likes this game, i never played it tbh

James

This looks frikkin awesome

Creeper975

Quote from: Sativas on June 21, 2011, 04:35:06 PM
I tried this game before but I had no idea what I was doing lol.
Yer the first time you play it you will suck lol, to be good at it the best way is pratice, and as you get better it gets funner, to be very good at it you know to know the lowdowns of every champion.

James

Im downloading the patches right now :D cant wait to play

Pyroclastic0

Creeper975

Successful thread is successful :P

Armybuilder

LOL
THis is what ive been playing hence ive been online less and less.
Whilst we had the meeting last night the world championships were on. EU beat america +P

Love the game. Being a Dota player i was like im hesitant. But i started playing and i love it.
Lvl 18 atm. Fav character is Ashe followed by Rumble +)

Dan plays and is very good at it. Ice in TSA plays and my brother does as well.
Anyone who wants to play
Armybuilder Ill happily play with you when the servers dont have stupid log in times #

Quote from: Pyroclastic
This looks like HON :s
It is the same as HON pretty much but free +P

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Pyroclastic0

i'll try it tomorrow or something. Never got into hon played a few free trials but seemed like alot to learn and I couldn't be bothered paying for it

James

Over 9000 people playing, 1 hour later, server busy...

Creeper975

Yer bad servers is the worst part of lol.

Dog b2

downloading the game atm gonna test it out looks good

Creeper975

Weekly characters this week look pritty interesting, looking forward to trying out a few of them.

For those who don't know there is always 10 free weekly champions that you play for free, as you have to buy champions which points you get from playing games to use them permenantly.

Dog b2

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

DestroyerDmc

Creeper975

James

Ive been playing this morning its a strtegy game really and its quite fun katirina is the best

Creeper975

Good to hear dude.

Also this website here is easily the best for builds/guides on each champions. Strongly suggest using it.
http://www.mobafire.com/

James

Ah cheers man ill hit that up :) Im doing quite well with this mage girl forgot her name g2g to school soon sooo cya :D

Creeper975

I'm guessing you mean Annie :p

James

Soemthing like that im obsessed already haha