• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Creeper975, June 21, 2011, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

James

YES ALLELUIA! finally can own some eu noobs

Shinhwa

ResignInHell is my player add so add me. =] I'm only level 22, 8 more until ranked games!

My favorite champions are Swain and Miss Fortune. =]

PineappleTom

Mines downloading tonight :D

Reece

Just started LoL up yesterday, and i got to say I'm having a good time playing it as a change from RS/WoW/etc. Still getting used to it so i'm going between all my current champions and seeing what type of role suits me.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Creeper975

Sweet, just got my first pentakill, was with Mordekaiser, got the first kill with ultra and then rest of team died, so it was 1v4 and somehow managed to kill all 4 of them and got pentakill, massive lol.

Shinhwa

It's funny I tried to play a game a couple of weeks ago and the whole switch from left click to right click drove me insane from RS to LoL.

Anyone wanna play?

Armybuilder

Quote from: MyAllegiance on July 06, 2011, 12:40:42 AM
It's funny I tried to play a game a couple of weeks ago and the whole switch from left click to right click drove me insane from RS to LoL.

Anyone wanna play?

I would but i tried to add you it said player nto found. Leaving me to think your on the american one whilst we're all european +)

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Pyroclastic0

european one sucks and takes forever to get onto so join the american server >.<

Armybuilder

i would but all my stays and character on european one. Ive started to focus m characters, After starting to want to focusad carries. ive got back to my old ways as being the tank...

Now i just have to decide if Galio us wirth it due to him only being really good against Magic. Will buy Shen though at one point.

Amumu is pro and so is my malpahite.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

James

Gonna play now, see if i can fuck some shit up ;D

Creeper975

Bought Twisted Fate yesterday, hes so fun but quite hard to master.

Armybuilder

Bought leona. <3 her. She just hasnt got enough tankability. on her own.

Creeper975

Game with my friends earlier, got a sweet penta kill with twisted too, was an awesome game as we were losing at start.

Creeper975

I'm very much looking forward to Dominion

Sonixpber

Just started playing this game a few days ago... I've only done custom matches vs AI and I definitely suck. But I'm level 4 now and I like the game, just trying to learn as many different champions as possible. If you wanna play my name is.... Sonixpber

Armybuilder

Ditto

Now rather enjoying the few ranked matches i play.

Creeper975

BeeBee

Just started, Liking Morgana atm, gonna try out ashe for a while :D
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Can't now, chamption rotation has changed :p

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Yer but I imagined that you don't started playing so don't have enough IP/don't wanna buy RP yet :p

BeeBee

Ashe is like 240 rp and like 500 ip :P

Creeper975

Kung_Man149

You guys have got me interested.
I'll give it a try. :D
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.