• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Da Kno's Application M8s

Started by Da Kno, March 28, 2013, 06:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Kno

About You and Your Account
Im Da Kno.
Hi.  I'm ex wg x100
But im loyal as fk no questions.

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Da Kno
Evil Gizmo

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started in 03, joined WG in late 04/early 05.
I like complaining @ varrock west bank w328.
I also skill and quest for deniro.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Logan.
Male.
England.
Weed.
Mellow shit.
I can roll a joint in 3 seconds.
I h8 everything.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
ALL parts dawg.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I kill people.  Usually, i make them think im cool with them, then when we login i smack them up for the tasties.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
I got gears m8.
I agree.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yep.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Death?

Creeper975

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Taibz

oh fuuuuuck THAT'S mah boy! :D:D:D Daily PK unit Rearranged
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Zemus

BeeBee

Welcome back Logan <3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

hello der and welcome to hotel wg <3
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Wayshow

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Tayzon_Day

Lord Himself