[Accepted] KiwiCDN12

KiwiCDN

KiwiCDN12

What is your current RS name? KiwiCDN12

List any previous RS names-

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing RS waaaay back when I was a kid, and rejoined about a year ago. My old account had been hacked and perma-banned for macro'ing (I had no access to the account during that time), so I started this one fresh. Since then I have gotten the Quest cape and working my way to 99 strength. I often play AFK while playing WoW with friends, but starting to get more into osrs again as they're moving to Final Fantasy.

My main goals are to get into raids, get 99 strength, 90 attack, and 90+ mage and range.

Tell us about your clan history.

Hopped around a little a few months back, would join a clan, do 1 event, realize they were dicks, and leave. Nothing crazy. I'm looking for something more steady going into summer and a good group of folks who want to just enjoy the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 25 year old guy from Canada. I'm an elementary school teacher and love my job. I coach volleyball year round and spend all my down time at home either working out or gaming.

How did you hear about us?  Post on forums, WG Mojo tracked me down

What makes you want to join us? Mojo made a pretty good sales pitch, so I guess I'm in! Hopefully I can get involved with some events pretty quick here.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm a pretty chill player, so nothing really to come clean about.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here's some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

Myself and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png