[Accepted] Ghostsdayket

SwiftySwiss

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ghostsdayket

What is your current RS name? Ghostsdayket

List any previous RS namesghostdayket

What is your total level and combat level?

aI4mfey.pngGEcvemp.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I joined in early 2019 on ghostdayket and i heard about this game on youtube and i tried it out and i loved it on my iphone and then i found out it could be played on my pc so i logged on to my pc and i could not log in so i tried on my phone and found i was logged out and banned for either botting or macroing some how and had no clue why i was banned because i did nothing so i left the game. Later in life during the pandemic i found the game again and tried it out and in 2021 i really strted playing alot and wanted to play more and found out about memberships. When i got it it changed my life and i started to play more but with that came a big learning curve so i went off to find a clan. After going through two clans i gvae up looking for clans. I enjoyed to solo life but found it boring and lonely so i went off searching. After 1 month of searching i ended up here.

Tell us about your clan history.

I had never joined a clan on my old account. On this account i joined a clan called rusty and dusty. It was going well but some of the people were a bit weird and no one was active. Then i joined a second clan called soulscape and no ome was active after a week so I left and found this place the wilderness guardians. Also in the the other clans whenever i made a mistake people would sometimes make fun of me which i did not like. I like this clans honour code so i hope i dont get made fun of here. I ake mistakes sometimes.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brayden Frank Naworynski. I am a male. I am 18. I live in Canada. I have am in university. I work at a grocery store. My hobbies are computers, cars, video games, comic books, space, working out, rock climbing, F1, and the internet. I like all types of music. My talents are that i have a really good memory . I have adhd. I like cooking and food and my favourite food is burritos and sushi and i love history and learning about it and learning in general. My dislkes are spiders. My favorite food is mexican food and japanese and chinese food.

How did you hear about us?  Offical OSRS discord. Find a clan channel.

What makes you want to join us? I have heard about you guys in my old clans and they siad you guys have a lot of history in this game and i like history. I have researched you guys and you guys have a good reputatiion in the community which i like. I also like giving back to the community as well which you guys do. I also like that we have a code of honour because it helps keep the clan organized and my older clans were not organized which is part of the reason why i left them. I think i have a good future in this clan and i hope to learn alot.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was banned on my old account for macroing or botting or something like that. I have no clue why i was banned becuase i have never done any of that before and i had just downloaded the game 1 week ago which was weird. I can assure you i am not a hacker and i have never done it and i have never cheated. I love this game too much to give it up.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

oct.png

Skeet.gif