Community Intro - The Old Salt

The Old Salt

The Old Salt

Tell us about yourself.

Hey guys! James is back!!!! Im 31 now :X Still a Husband (thankfully lol) and a father of 2 now, not 1! I first joined here back in December 2017 (hung around a bit then posted my app in Jan 2018) but life very quickly got in the way and I took a small break from RS sadly, so I never got past the trial phase of joining! Ive been back now for a hot minute and thinking Im good to go this time... I was a cattle rancher in South Dakota last time I was here, but since then I got my CDL and was driving trucks cross country for a while, and most recently in an attempt to get back home more, Ive put my coding knowledge to the test! Im learning to become a full stack programmer but Im at my pc far FAR more then I used to be! So Im I might actually be able to join this time around! :D 

Clan history.  

I have not been in many clans, I tend to stick around, My first clan was many years ago, The Blood Reds, I think 2004-2008ish, the clan died off, and in 2010 I joined Tormentd Soulz, worked my way up to General, and then Deputy owner (when they changed cc ranks) I was in that clan for about 5 years when it died off in 2015, I try to find a clan I click with its members (Which I find is harder and harder these days... is it me?) I tried to come back once like a year ago or so, joined the clan Zero but I was still driving trucks at the time... so I was never online enough (I was gone 2 months at a time and had mobile only when I was)

How did you hear about us? Im an ex trial member :)

Do you plan to join? I think so this time! Ive been back and think Im sticking around this time.

Any last comments?  

Welllll I dont know how to change my display name but my RSN is The Old Salt now, not A7xPatriot but hey!! Im excited to be playing again, was really bummed out I couldnt make it work last time.

Edited by A7xPatriot