For those with ironman alts - what do you drop to your mains?

Nadroeht

So I've been having a ton of fun on ironman, but have recently locked myself in CG. As such, the cash from all of the alchables is starting to roll in! I've been dropping spare crystal weapon seeds to my main, as well as a few other tibids when it's easier than just getting them on main.

What do you drop, if anything? For instance, if you were to get a third age pick, would you keep it as a status symbol, or drop it to sell? When I was trying to grind for ranger boots I was constantly changing my mind on whether I'd keep or sell them if I got them (I never did, alas)

Curioius as to what people think on this!

Fair! I honestly thought the exact same back when I played RS3, but then coming to OSRS I decided to try it - ended up loving it!

Endgame PVMing is annoying since you have to get all of the resources yourself and such, but I've had a ton of fun on it!

But those masochists that play ultimate ironman... they scare me

On 9/28/2023 at 4:26 AM, Nadroeht said:

Fair! I honestly thought the exact same back when I played RS3, but then coming to OSRS I decided to try it - ended up loving it!

Endgame PVMing is annoying since you have to get all of the resources yourself and such, but I've had a ton of fun on it!

But those masochists that play ultimate ironman... they scare me

Yh i can Get that.. if i only were not too invested In my main

I drop big ticket dupes over to fund my main, since my iron was my primary focus until recently. Anything wilderness-related I keep, like spare occults for wildy slayer, but as a general rule, if I already have one of it, the second one is finding its way into a loot key:image.thumb.png.616c318c7837eece428495ff17736492.png