Thx Primary A J

So after getting wrecked PKing with the dudes a few days ago, @Primary A J gave me 10 mills to help me get sets and things.

I was thinking, instead of giving the rune a fish, teaching a rune how to fish would be better so I can make some quids to be able to buy my own stuff for our fun activities.

I've never been that good at making GP, I remember when it was like 2005 or something I bought a guide (or me mam did) from Ebay - it came in the post like a pack of A4 things on how to make money. Fishing lobs in karamja etc, or recruiting players to smelt iron ore by giving them rings of smelting. (That one was quite good back then tbh). But I have no idea these days.

Anyway, I sold the entirety of my bank, like everything, even the 100gp things, and just managed enough to get a dragon hunter crossbow. I've been doing Vorkath for the first time for a few hours and i've already made more than I needed for my afk training stuff (The obby things you guys said). I've died a few times and can only manage 3 kills max per trip, usually 2, but already have 3 heads and the new assembler thing. I'm on 54 kills now.

This is so cool, thanks A J, wouldn't have been able to do it without your help.

3.png

Runefish Signature.jpg

If you have void from pest control that is best in slot at vork :) 

always good to see other members helping one another out, when I joined I had loads of help from others too :) once you become more experienced you'll find that pking becomes profitable too, by the way ;) 

Onc 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Awesome to see! If vorkath is alright for you (i hate and struggle with it - kc 20 or so..) then keep at it some more to Get some upgrades and fill ur bank with supplies, that way you can join bigger events and make a bunch more :D Also recommend stacking some gear and getting into wildy slayer, Thats also a really Good money maker and training method with cannon! (3 item + proselyte - no risk) cannon and cannonballs. Make sure to have Pk skull prevention on!

Ah I tried Wildy slayer but kept getting revs, I got about 13 larran keys and some seed / gem thing? It was worth 1.2m or something and was the biggest drop I’ve had. 

just kept getting rekd every 15 minutes which was tiresome. 

working on void but pest control is an awful grind. I struggle with stuff I’ve already done on original RS as it feels like we’ve been conned into doing it twice because they ruined their own game.

Runefish Signature.jpg

3 hours ago, Squelchyfish said:

Ah I tried Wildy slayer but kept getting revs, I got about 13 larran keys and some seed / gem thing? It was worth 1.2m or something and was the biggest drop I’ve had. 

just kept getting rekd every 15 minutes which was tiresome. 

working on void but pest control is an awful grind. I struggle with stuff I’ve already done on original RS as it feels like we’ve been conned into doing it twice because they ruined their own game.

yh revs can suck.. but once you get some points you can block it, i try only mainly cannon tasks for fast xp and gp