[Accepted] DeviousOarks

adam8529

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DeviousOarks

What is your current RS name? DeviousOarks

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

122 combat 99 melees 83 range 72 magic 70 prayer. Almost finished with mm2 so i can get best exp for both range nd mage.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played back in the day came back casually made this account to afk at work when mobile came out in nmz

Tell us about your clan history.

never been a real member of any clans just joined a few random ccs to chat

Tell us about your yourself. My name is Adam! I'm 24 and attended a Christian school growing up. I am a Christian, in my free time i like to play video games on xbox, and osrs on pc. I am attending a local uni for a computer science degree and my dream job would be in the CS department at a large company in the Valley lol everyone's dream but I plan to get there. I live in a house I rent with my roommate in TN and we've lived together for about 4 years. My  hobbies include guns, electronics, and mostly cars. I have a 1993 Honda civic. I had the engine built by golden eagle in Cali, its sleeved and boosted with an Albin's 1-4 transmission, the motor and trans are finished but they are not in the car yet! That's a bit about me.

How did you hear about us?  googled around

What makes you want to join us? I want learn pvp with some friends, when I joined the cc the guys were cool about directing me here and just chatting. Even after a lame first post i was encouraged to put forth more effort and try to express myself. I liked that I was encouraged and not just overlooked for my low enthusiasm at first. This has grown for me and I am rather interested in getting to know the guys in the cc I am in, and the discord. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you:  I'ma chump in pvp lol, but i"ve seen the you tube videos just need practice

Edited by adam8529
I didn't put forth enough effort the first time I felt like.

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome 

4 hours ago, adam8529 said:

been playing alot cause quarantine, im no pro pvper but im interested in learning and pay attention to what experienced players try to tell me, i learn quick and study hard

This bit belongs in the RS history section. Maybe add a bit more about yourself to the "about yourself" section too. Just hit edit at the bottom :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif