[Declined] PureIdiot

PureIdiot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PureIdiot

What is your current RS name? PureIdiot

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

66 combat level

60atk

70str

1 def

78 range

50 mage

I do have a main that's 102 combat (rsn - Shibarl)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played runescape when it first came out. I was a kid though and had no idea what I was doing.

Played on rs3 for a few months when it first came out but always avoided questing. 

Been actively playing osrs again the last few months. Almost done with all the quests and this is the first time I've felt like I understand how to play osrs. 

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in a clan until I recently re-joined osrs.
I'm looking to join a clan on my pure.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Scott 29m. I'm mostly busy with irl stuff but frequent osrs when I have time.

How did you hear about us?  Discord

What makes you want to join us? Love the idea of being guardians of the wilderness. I'm always there haha

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by PureIdiot

Welcome to WG! Look forward to having you around.

As I mentioned on discord, we are primarily a mains clan so your 102 combat account will probably be better suited for our clan. To graduate you'll need to have an account over 95 combat :) have a brilliant Christmas though and don't forget to request a !review in the discord channel #osrs-app-review after 24h

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif