Path of Titans - Dinosaur Survival PvP game. In need of Pack mates.

suffud

Path of Titans is a multiplayer game with crossplay, currently out for Switch, Playstion 4/5 and Xbox as well as PC, although not on steam. You can play as various dinosaurs, and other creatures from the dinosaur era with more on the way. 

You have various growth stages, Hatchling in the tutorial, then Juvenile, Addolesent, Sub-Adult and Adult. Each growth stage gets you more ability's such as bites or charge attacks, tougher hide. Although deaths can drop your growth. Various collection quests can boost growth as well as custom servers rather than the official ones having better rates. 

I've been having a blast playing it on a custom server, but find myself out numbered a fair bit and in a losing fights. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in giving it a go. 

Ark is the only game that truly managed to draw me away from RS. I've grown a few Dino's so far on the Custom server I'm playing. Have fully grown.

Allosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Utahraptor, Pachycepalosaurus and a Sarcosuchus. Sarco are a really fun playstyle with the water ambushing. Pachy can jump really well so it's almost like a mountain goat with its charge style.