[Declined] bluntti

Bluntti

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

bluntti

What is your current RS name? bluntti

List any previous RS namesbluntti and kompania been my main names, on ironman i used ahhyesdaddy

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 1919 and my combat lvl is 123 ;)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hey! i have played osrs for about 5 years now and im looking for something new! i used to love pvming but a couple years ago i started to get interested in pvp and so i started pking. Now its been over a year of no pking and overall havent played osrs in like a year (started again like 4 weeks ago)

Tell us about your clan history.

I dont have any clan history other than some group chats we had with friends.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey im a 23 yo boy :D/man and i come from finland, i used to work as a crane operator but got lazy and started to play osrs, right now unemployed so i got all the time needed for the clan. i also been playing hockey for over 13 years and thats something i like, im very kind and get along with pretty much everyone and am willing to help people the best i can.

How did you hear about us?  i heard of this long long long time ago, now recently i remembered about this and started diggign reddit where i found the link to forums and from there i joined dc

What makes you want to join us? Its a clan i look up to and so many others. I have never been in a clan so thats one reason aswell i want to learn something new and get to experience this side of osrs. ive been reading the forums and discord for like 3 days now and the people here look so kind and like people i respect. Also wanna get better in pking so wouldnt be bad to get some tips from here haha ;D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: did rwt for like 100m back in the days (not on account i have atm) but never botted etcetc // had to edit this cuz wanted to inform that i changed my osrs name to kodai in war :)

• koods changed the title to bluntti
  • 1 month later...